Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

Hello everyone,

I am sorry it has taken me so long to introduce myself. I didn't mean to lurk, but with no experience, I found I had little to provide. I am a male in my late 40s and I have recently become incon with almost full loss of bladder control. As I try to figure out how to deal with my personal situation, I found this website to be a great asset to figure out how to live in diapers 24/7. Thank you for all of your comments

Welcome to our community. I like your screen name .

Thank you for introducing yourself. Sorry to hear about your loss of bladder control. You have friends everywhere in this community.

What are your hobbies/occupation/etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Weeinmypants View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am sorry it has taken me so long to introduce myself. I didn't mean to lurk, but with no experience, I found I had little to provide. I am a male in my late 40s and I have recently become incon with almost full loss of bladder control. As I try to figure out how to deal with my personal situation, I found this website to be a great asset to figure out how to live in diapers 24/7. Thank you for all of your comments
    Welcome to the ADISC! I'm 100% sure you will find a supportive community, and I hope that you not only find support for dealing with your incontience but after you do, pass that support on. It's a wonderful and beautiful thing, and a great reason why this site is so lovely.

Like HokieABDL said, what are your interests and hobbies? Just because it's wonderful to get to know people, and helps you feel unique and stand out. If you feel like sharing, I'm sure you might totally be able to make a friend too!

Quote Originally Posted by Weeinmypants View Post
    Hello everyone,

Welcome to ADISC Weeinmypants! I really like your user name. That's something I do in my diaper everyday 24/7. I reccomend you visit the IC sub forum as there are
    alot of different topics on IC. I myself have urge IC. I also like NASCAR and the Texas Rangers. If you have any questions feel free to message me on my profile page.
    I read on your profile you like to read. What kind of books do you like?