Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brit visiting CA - Where to buy?

Default Brit visiting CA - Where to buy?

OK so I'm going to be over in the USA fairly soon, in Southern California (work unfortunately, but I love Cali!).

Am hoping to get some padded time while I'm over there, but could do with some advice as to what shops sell adult diapers

For example names of likely store chains - Then I can look up nearest shops when I'm there!

forget the stores...order them on line and have them delivered to your hotel

If you are going to be in LA you might be able to get this Mediprime - full range of incontinence products to fit any size or need. I used to pick them up but call and see the owner is very nice. I don't get these anymore because I like the Bambino and Dry 24/7 diapers better.

If you are looking at just buying diapers in stores, many carry them. Here's just a few if they are close by your hotel. CVS Pharmacy, Wallgreens, Rite Aid, Wallmart, I know for a fact that Rite Aid still has depends Max protection plastic backed. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by dld2618 View Post
    If you are looking at just buying diapers in stores, many carry them. Here's just a few if they are close by your hotel. CVS Pharmacy, Wallgreens, Rite Aid, Wallmart, I know for a fact that Rite Aid still has depends Max protection plastic backed. Good Luck.
    Thanks for that - Yeah will most likely be buying in-store. Looking at the forums here Depends seems to be a good choice!

Will do some research on google maps lol.

Depending on how close you are to Ventura, you could possibly order and then pickup (you'll have to call, I'm not sure they do this) from XP Medical. They carry Abena and other upper-end brands.

All store brands are terrible. Also welcome to socal. Be you a furry too? I'm guessing by your avitar. The fur community here is pretty active

- - - Updated - - -

Xp medical doesn't do pickup. I asked but bambino only takes a day to deliver to my house. I live in the inland empire

I say if can order them do that.
    Both Bambino and XP Medical are in calif.
    Should be there in a day or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by dduck508 View Post
    forget the stores...order them on line and have them delivered to your hotel
    This is likely the best idea, unless you are close to XP medical and want to drive there. Bambinos are all the way up here in Redwood City, the bay area of California which is about a 400 mile drive from the LA area.

The best you can do from a common store is going to be depends. K-mart and rite-aid stock them pretty reliably, CVS seems to only carry their store brand anymore, I'd avoid wal-mart because it's wal-mart.

If you want something better that depends, just google for "medical supply stores near <city>" and you can probably find a few that you can call or check their website to see if they stock any of the premium brands.