Thread: Hi All!

Default Hi All!

This is pretty hard for me so forgive if it seems "off". I am just not very good at interpersonal or in text. I usually seem kind of stiff.

Just want to say "Hi, I'm Darkechibi" I am a housewife, artist and very eclectic above and beyond. I am on a constant road of self discovery, which is what led me here. I am always adding to and developing myself mentally.

I only recently correlated my various interests taking me into the realm of the AB/DL, and I want to learn more, So I will probably have lots of questions. Hope you don't mind.
    So Far I think what has drawn me in, and has always been there just never combined cleanly , is the soft, pretty and innocence. There is more but it may go on too long at this point. Suffice to say I just don't think I will find what I need eleswhere.

I am a very sexually focused person, I find sex and the human body and mind very entrancing, in a myriad of configurations. Most of my hobbies are in some way related to this fact. As to those hobbies. I am an artist, I work digitally and mostly am inspired by cartoons and anime. Science fiction and fantasy have long been part of my life, I am what was generally referred to as a "nerd". I take the title proudly.

I could say more, but thats one of my problems. I tend to say too much. so I'll tie it off here and hopefully I will get to know you and you me as we go along.
    Thanks for having me

DC

Quote Originally Posted by Darkechibi View Post
    This is pretty hard for me so forgive if it seems "off". I am just not very good at interpersonal or in text. I usually seem kind of stiff.

Just want to say "Hi, I'm Darkechibi" I am a housewife, artist and very eclectic above and beyond. I am on a constant road of self discovery, which is what led me here. I am always adding to and developing myself mentally.

I only recently correlated my various interests taking me into the realm of the AB/DL, and I want to learn more, So I will probably have lots of questions. Hope you don't mind.
    So Far I think what has drawn me in, and has always been there just never combined cleanly , is the soft, pretty and innocence. There is more but it may go on too long at this point. Suffice to say I just don't think I will find what I need eleswhere.

I am a very sexually focused person, I find sex and the human body and mind very entrancing, in a myriad of configurations. Most of my hobbies are in some way related to this fact. As to those hobbies. I am an artist, I work digitally and mostly am inspired by cartoons and anime. Science fiction and fantasy have long been part of my life, I am what was generally referred to as a "nerd". I take the title proudly.

I could say more, but thats one of my problems. I tend to say too much. so I'll tie it off here and hopefully I will get to know you and you me as we go along.
    Thanks for having me

DC
    Oh my gawsh, welcome to ADISC! It's really excited to greet a new member on this wonderful support-focused community, especially one as interesting as you!

I feel like we have a lot in common, We both are into science fiction, anime, and fantasy. We both like cartoons and anime, and we both are stay at home partners and we both got interested for similar reasons I think. Softness, innocence, and prettiness anyway. I think that's pretty cool, it made me even more sure I wanted to greet you. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people who are similar to you here, plenty of fun people to talk to!

What are your favorites of those things? I have to ask, because I'm really curious. Like your favorite science fiction, anime, cartoon, whatever.

If you have any questions, or concerns, me and plenty other people are here to help! Your intro was lovely!

Thank you for the excellent greeting.
    Well my interests favorites range. We just finished SAO, and loved that. Classicly Ranma and Urusei Yatsura are what brought me and my beloved together. Toon wise its always been the classics, Looney Tunes, Bugs Bunny and friends, specially dressed as a girl bunny! Classic Star Wars and Star Trek. Honestly I have never been able to tie down a favorite, though trek comes the closest. I have too many interests and they "float" so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkechibi View Post
    Thank you for the excellent greeting.
    Well my interests favorites range. We just finished SAO, and loved that. Classicly Ranma and Urusei Yatsura are what brought me and my beloved together. Toon wise its always been the classics, Looney Tunes, Bugs Bunny and friends, specially dressed as a girl bunny! Classic Star Wars and Star Trek. Honestly I have never been able to tie down a favorite, though trek comes the closest. I have too many interests and they "float" so much.
    I've been meaning to check out SAO, so I'm assuming you recommend it. Another person who recommends it.. I'll really have to check it out eventually. Ramna was one of my first series too, which is cool!

Thanks so much for sharing more about your interests, I feel like I understand you a bit more now. It really helps you stand out. I'm sure you'll be able to make a name for yourself here if that's something you want. ^_^

Have a wonderful time here!