Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who likes cloth diapers... why not?

Thumbs up Who likes cloth diapers... why not?

Yesterday I was seeing things on ebay and I got curious to see if ebay sold things for adult infantilism, I saw many rare things and interesting things but what I liked most was the cloth diapers with Car the movie design

Dependeco All in One Cloth Adult Baby Diaper Small Medium Large Cars | eBay

but worst of all is that I have no money I hope to have the money available for this offer runs out

I can't recommend This etsy store enough. They are a bit expensive but very much worth it. The seller is very nice and does a great job makign sure the whole experience is great. I have 5 pair from her and am satisfied. Though it took a few washings for them to get to their full absorbancy.

A lot of people dont like the cloth diapers because they take more work than disposables, you have to wash them a certain way and have to deal with a pale and such as that.

I use cloth diapers and find them to be much better then the disposables I was using , no heavy trash bag full of wet diapers , of course I have access to our own washer and dryer which is a necessity.. The cost factor alone is a great benefit in the long run

I wear Dependeco's everyday for my daytime diaper. They have cut down on my costs quite a bit. I have 8 of them and can't seem to say enough
    good about them. They are a quality made diaper and love Monika's service.

Quote Originally Posted by Conner23 View Post
    I can't recommend This etsy store enough. They are a bit expensive but very much worth it. The seller is very nice and does a great job makign sure the whole experience is great. I have 5 pair from her and am satisfied. Though it took a few washings for them to get to their full absorbancy.

A lot of people dont like the cloth diapers because they take more work than disposables, you have to wash them a certain way and have to deal with a pale and such as that.
    Obviously, you have to wash them, but it's a different experience unlike disposables, it's good to try a little of everything

Quote Originally Posted by Furcub View Post
    Obviously, you have to wash them, but it's a different experience unlike disposables, it's good to try a little of everything

Yeah, Spray em out with Bac-out from biokleen before you put em in the pail, and let em soak with some baking soda in warm water before washing them, then wash with rockin' green or something similar. can be a pain but its well worth it.

I agree wholeheartedly with oleman-they cut down on costs,and they feel softer 24/7. Mine have cotton fleece outer layer & are the best!!!

i just ordered my first cloth yesterday waiting for it to come now

Buzz Lightyear

thats the one i got

I regularly wear cloth training pants (the "Almost a Big Kid" line from Baby Pants). They're really comfortable, and they're thin enough that I can wear them under khakis without making a noticeable difference to my silhouette. Since I wear them without a cover, they're only symbolic, not effective protection.

I used to enjoy wearing cloth diapers to bed. The changing ritual is more elaborate than putting on a disposable, so it's more fun. But I noticed that when I wore cloth diapers that were thick enough for me to wet without leaking, I often had a little bit of back pain. I'm a stomach sleeper, and a thick cloth diaper increases the arch in my spine when I sleep. So cloth diapers at night aren't a good option for me.

For side sleepers, cloth diapers are a good choice. No disposable diaper has absorbent material in the sides.

I've been wearing cloth diapers for several years now. I just put the wet ones in the diaper pail and dump it into the washer about twice a week. Only thing is plastic pants are a must, and I make sure I wear my pull-on ones for night time to prevent leaks. A lot less expensive than disposables.