Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I told my Grandparents...

Default I told my Grandparents...

I told my Grandparents about how I've been wetting the bed when stressful events come up, and also told them the fact that I bought diapers and a vinyl mattress cover.
    They were angry, not because of what I bought, but because I used my own money to spend to get these and didn't tell them.
    Apparently they back me 100% and said they would have payed for my stuff if I had asked them before.
    I'm so glad I got this off my chest, and now I'm not afraid to wear diapers around the house anymore.
    This is almost too good to be true.

i know, but it happens, if you explain it well, and they have an open mind (older people tend to have a more open mind) just be carefull, dont appear to be enjoying it to much as they WILL start getting curious/suspicious

I plan on telling them about my DL later on.
    They want my to see a Psychologist (not the Therapist I see now) and find the problem.
    I don't know how that will go, but it's going to either be me telling them I love diapers or my therapist telling them that.

Well at least that solves the problem about whether you wanted to tell your therapist. Now you can tell the psychologist. Back when I was 21, mine took it very lightly, and just said I would outgrow it. Obviously he was wrong, but common thought may have been sketchy at that time. Anyway, I'm sure the freedom feels good. I'm glad I can wear at home. It's liberating. You're lucky your grandparents took it so well, but of course they know what you have been through. Grandparents are often more compassionate than parents, or at least, they can look at things more objectively.

congrats man but watch your back they might tell your perents about whats happening to you. agein congrats

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I plan on telling them about my DL later on.
    They want my to see a Psychologist (not the Therapist I see now) and find the problem.
    I don't know how that will go, but it's going to either be me telling them I love diapers or my therapist telling them that.
    Probably best to keep that aside. Why would you want to tell them about your fetish side of it?

Also, you've already told them you're a bedwetter. If you tell them that now you're a DL, they'll think you lied about the bedwetting and they'll be angry.

annierighthurr

It seems like older people are less likely to be judgemental and all "omg your a freak, this must be sexual". They just seem to accept it for what it is, or what it appears to them: you wetting the bed.
    Congrats. but I would wait a bit before telling them the DL part.

I've been talked out of telling them about me being a DL, but I may hint at it (such as saying wearing them isn't that bad, it's kind of comfy, etc)
    But no way will I tell them. I do want to meet up with a Psychologist soon.

Yes well,
    do you acually wet the bed
    or do so on purpose?
    just wondering
    but go you!
    your so luckyyyyy