Thread: Went Shopping and First Public Change

Post Went Shopping and First Public Change

Went out with a friend today to do some shopping. He's one of two friends I currently have (by choice) and he knows about my diaper wearing. I invited him to go to Joplin and shopping with me. We went to the DAV and the Salvation Army. I picked up some conductor overalls and a yellow kids T-shirt at the DAV and a kids bag that I'm going to use as a diaper bag.

After we got done shopping I needed a change, so when we got to IHOP I headed into the bathroom with my computer bag filled with Depends and changing supplies. There was only one stall and one urinal so I had to wait for an employee to get out of the stall. By the time he got out a couple of people had got into the restroom and were waiting for the stall and urinal prospectively. I had been there first so I went first. So with several people in the cramped bathroom I pulled off my soaked diaper and got the process going.

I was surprisingly not embarrassed to have the people on the other side of the people hear me take off the diaper and sit it on the floor. I even took my time to wipe myself down with a wet wipe and tape up the diaper properly. I hadn't thought to bring any bags with me so I had to walk out with my diaper in my hand. That part was pretty embarrassing, but I got over it by the time I got back to our table.

Now I'm chilling at his house, now wearing an M4. I'm actually more embarrassed to use his bathroom to change than I was in public. He's cool with my diapers, but I feel kind of bad leaving my soggy diaper in his bathroom trash. Either that or leak on his couch. -_-

Sorry this post is so long, but I really wanted to share my experience. I've had a really good day and this has really reminded me why I love diapers. They just make me feel so good and so comfortable in my own skin. So much that I don't mind having to tote around my diapers and change in a public place. I'm feeling courageous and I can't wait to keep going 24/7.

Default Went Shopping and First Public Change

Sounds like you have a very understanding friend. It's cool to that you didn't make a huge deal about changing in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody1621 View Post
    Now I'm chilling at his house, now wearing an M4. I'm actually more embarrassed to use his bathroom to change than I was in public. He's cool with my diapers, but I feel kind of bad leaving my soggy diaper in his bathroom trash.
    Buy some gallon-sized zip bags. Used diapers go in the bags, and back in your diaper bag. Then toss it out when you get home. Provided that being out isn't a multi-day excursion, this is fine.