Thread: hello everyone in UK

Default hello everyone in UK

Im From the UK. My childhood was Normal and I was potty trainded and had no interest in nappys untill I was 15. Then I was interested in pooping my underwear and I had to do with makeshift Nappys made from bin bags and kitchen towels. Untill I went to university where I could order adult nappys and wet and mess them. I havent gone out in public yet but will love too one day.

Quote Originally Posted by matts93 View Post
    Im From the UK. My childhood was Normal and I was potty trainded and had no interest in nappys untill I was 15. Then I was interested in pooping my underwear and I had to do with makeshift Nappys made from bin bags and kitchen towels. Untill I went to university where I could order adult nappys and wet and mess them. I havent gone out in public yet but will love too one day.

Hey there matts93! Good to see another UK member. Are you just a diaper lover or are you also an adult baby? Have you ever thought about AB lifestyle? Hope to hear more from you and hope you enjoy your time here!