Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After 14 days in diapers...

Default After 14 days in diapers...

So i am taking a two day break from diapers after 14 straight days. The break is because my wife got me some sexy panties she wants me to wear for valentines day. I was wearing a lot of higher quality diapers that didnt require a change after a single wetting. Was changing maybe every third.

In this time I got really used to just wetting when I had to go (not every single time there were a few occasions where i still had to use a toilet). Not so used that i was wetting myself without my diaper on, but used to it enough that i am finding it to be really inconvenient to have to go to the toilet, especially when out and about. I can't wait till tomorrow to pad up again for at least another two weeks!

So, you haven't wet the sexy panties yet? I would have.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by ipfreely2day View Post
    So, you haven't wet the sexy panties yet? I would have.
    But couldn't that be considered disrespectful or rude?

If my wife had no problem with me wearing diapers around here like that,, you bet you bottom dollar I'd wear sexy underwear and not wet them. Just my thoughts on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    But couldn't that be considered disrespectful or rude?

If my wife had no problem with me wearing diapers around here like that,, you bet you bottom dollar I'd wear sexy underwear and not wet them. Just my thoughts on that.
    Fair enough. I type corrected. Just never thought about it that way. Thanks for the perspective. But I still would have wet them, just because.

weting them at the movies or dinner would be bad lol.

Yeah...that would have made quite the puddle...teehee.

As a bedwetter I have to wear diapers every night I don't have a choice. I was diapered 24/7 for 14 days straight and it was fun except for the mess. But I got use to being diapered all the time I just went peeing in my diapers without thinking about it. I just did that and not realize that I had pee in my diapers. I guess I was way to relax and just did it. I can't go outside in diapers I am to shy for that. Now that I am back to work I miss being diapered 24/7. But every night I have to wear diapers if not I will wet the bed again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackieinwbpa View Post
    weting them at the movies or dinner would be bad lol.
    Yeah, but it would give a warm feeling.....for awhile.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yeah...that would have made quite the puddle...teehee.
    I've made abunch of them

You can wear for much longer than 14 days without losing control. It's possible that you've got into the habit of going more frequently when you were padded, which can make it seem more annoying now that you're in regular(ish) underwear. It'll come back to you.

Did anyone else read After 14 days in diapers... and think to reply,

it may be time to change