Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Harlem Shake and You!

Our school had one but I was too busy to go, but if I wasn't busy I would of gone in a footie, non diapered, but I have seen this. Have you seen FreddieW's regular one, you can not un see it.

Daikichi

why is this so popular? I don't understand.

I have a feeling that everything on this thread has gone straaaaaaaaight over my head! What's going on?! Some guy wiggles a bit and the clip ends... and Naleas was going to do this in footed pyjamas at school?!

Is this what happens when you get so old you don't know anything about crazes or what's cool anymore?! Next thing you'll be telling me they've invented a whole new way of shaking hands and that nobody asks, "How do you do?" any more...

Default Re: The Harlem Shake and You!

Having never been hit with a motorcycle helmet, i won't do that so i won't get hit... Hopefully none his me with my hockey helmet either

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I have a feeling that everything on this thread has gone straaaaaaaaight over my head! What's going on?! Some guy wiggles a bit and the clip ends... and Naleas was going to do this in footed pyjamas at school?!

Is this what happens when you get so old you don't know anything about crazes or what's cool anymore?! Next thing you'll be telling me they've invented a whole new way of shaking hands and that nobody asks, "How do you do?" any more...
    Does this make more sense to you?

Harlem Shake v33 (Portland Edition) - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post

don't feel bad, I don't get it either.... oh and most people I know haven't used the phrase "How do you do?" since Fonzie invented "Ayyyyyyyy!" The hand shake, on the other hand, seems to have been replaced with the fist bump in non-formal situations....

Quote Originally Posted by Naleas View Post
    Does this make more sense to you?

Harlem Shake v33 (Portland Edition) - YouTube
    Would of been funnier if they put a bird on it.