Thread: Hi Everyone

Smile Hi Everyone

Hello Everyone let me introduce myself.

I am 30 years old and from Washington State, USA. I am currently studying to get my degree in applied computer science. I have been an AB and DL for as long as I can remember. I was married for 4 years and stayed away from being an AB. Last year i got divorced and fell back into my old lifestyle. Plus doing some soul searching I found out that I am actually gay. It took me a long time to realize this. It feels so liberating to finally realize that. I hope to meet new people that share the same things as I do. As most ABs and DLs know it can feel lonely sometimes. Hope to hear from more people!

Hi Blue. Good to see another computer science person in the community. I also have been into computers for many years. I write software for a living. Do you have a favorite language? Mine is classic C. See you around the site.

I would have to say C++ as I haven't written in classic C before. My least favorite would have to be Java, because to me it is the most complicated.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC from a fellow Washington DL and vintage computer geek. I'm sorry to hear of your divorce, but it sounds like you've learned a lot about your true self and life is looking up.

Stay dry and happy!

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC from a fellow Washington DL and vintage computer geek. I'm sorry to hear of your divorce, but it sounds like you've learned a lot about your true self and life is looking up.

Stay dry and happy!
    Thanks Ultra! Yes I am happier now because I think I found my true self. Every decision you make in your life leads you to this moment. I have no regrets.