Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cleaning house while in ab stuff :)

Default cleaning house while in ab stuff :)

today i was cleaning my house with a paci in my mouth with out relizing it i step out my door i see my nieghboors out finished wat i was doing came inside and relized that i had my paci in i was like wait did i just do that :\
    (i dont think they noticed me but was still crazy)

have u ever done this or something like this before ?

Lol, when I take my dog outside I am wearing a diaper with just sleep pants over them. Sometimes, the diaper pokes over the top of my pants. One day the neighbors were outside and I am sure they saw my diaper. They have never said anything about it.

lol ya paci was a bit interesting cause i usualy try to keep that side of me under wraps and i completely for got i was sucking on the pacifier LOL

i have gone out with diaper underneath as well i do it every now and then its fun

Countdown

Cherub

I've cleaned/straightened up the house, done laundry and done dishes many time before all while wearing only a T-shirt and diaper. It is a SUPER fun way to get thru some of the house work. However, whenever I've taken out the trash I've always made sure my diapers were covered. however, there have been a few times where I started to go outside for some reason or another and had to stop and realize that I was still only in a diaper and T-shirt. While working around inside the house, it feels so comfortable, that you really need to stop and think before going outside, LOL.

But I can say, I've never exposed my diapers outside the house, ever.

In the afternoon when I change my wet diaper. I'll take off my onesie when I put on a dry one and put on a tee shirt along with my plastic pants. I'll do
    the rest of my work for the day dressed that way. I know I'm not going outside for the rest of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    lol ya paci was a bit interesting cause i usualy try to keep that side of me under wraps and i completely for got i was sucking on the pacifier LOL
    Nearly opened the door to the postman with my paci in once. remembered at last second but was quite close lol

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    Nearly opened the door to the postman with my paci in once. remembered at last second but was quite close lol
    ill keep this in mind as i am getting packages the next couple days all baby stuff mainly diapers tho nothing else special

I got caught this summer when I was out walking the dog, and one of my best friends was driving by. He swung into the driveway to see our new puppy. Fortunately I was wearing a long shirt over shorts which covered my diaper, but I was still uncomfortable. I stood facing him the entire time, sort of backing up when he left, just in case my butt looked puffy beyond the long shirt. Phew!

ahh i got caught 1 time when i put on my diaper i think i was 16 and i had my shirt on. my sister walked into the room. i just slowly walked back and put my shorts on :\ was the most uncomfortable feeling EVER. she just turned around and walked and and never talked about it