Thread: matt1989 is back again

Default matt1989 is back again

Hi For those who don't know me I'm Matt1989 but you call me Matt. For those that do know long time no see. months a go my girlfriend and I broke up and she moved out. I was without internet up until now. So I'm back.

about me. I like to play on my PS3 that I got least weekend for $120. I love working woth wood. I Just got a new Job at a woodshop.I repair old wood furniture.I love my new job and my new boss I am learning so much from him.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1989 View Post
    Hi For those who don't know me I'm Matt1989 but you call me Matt. For those that do know long time no see. months a go my girlfriend and I broke up and she moved out. I was without internet up until now. So I'm back.

about me. I like to play on my PS3 that I got least weekend for $120. I love working woth wood. I Just got a new Job at a woodshop.I repair old wood furniture.I love my new job and my new boss I am learning so much from him.
    Welcome back and congratulations with the job. I've worked with wood for years, as a hobby. A lot of the furniture in our house is from the unfinished wood furniture store. I've saved a lot of money by sanding, staining and varnishing unfinished wood furniture. I've also restored old pieces of furniture, as I love antiques. Go for it and enjoy.

Hi Matt, welcome. I myself just joined a week or 2 ago so I wasn't around when you were last here. I plan on doing some woodworking also when I retire in a few years. It is enjoyable and relaxing. See you around the site.

--11hinzvic

It always nice to see you dogboy. Nice to meet you 11hinzvic. Woodworking is a lot of fun and relaxing. I'm so happy to found a job that I enjoy. It make want to get out of bed.