Thread: Greetings/Introduction

Default Greetings/Introduction

Hi this is my introduction to everyone. Im a DL i like the comfort and security of a nappy. I have joined for support really, im the only person i know that has this feeling and therefore have been very quiet and alone, and its nice to know that theres a community thats there for support and advice (im actually really nervous just writing this). Im a uni student at the moment third year studying psychology which i really enjoy, however i have lots of other hobbies such as photography, and trial biking (motorbikes) as well as mtb and xbox
    so with that out the way hopefully i can get some advice from this communtiy and feel a bit more at ease

Quote Originally Posted by betabike View Post
    Hi this is my introduction to everyone. Im a DL i like the comfort and security of a nappy. I have joined for support really, im the only person i know that has this feeling and therefore have been very quiet and alone, and its nice to know that theres a community thats there for support and advice (im actually really nervous just writing this). Im a uni student at the moment third year studying psychology which i really enjoy, however i have lots of other hobbies such as photography, and trial biking (motorbikes) as well as mtb and xbox
    so with that out the way hopefully i can get some advice from this communtiy and feel a bit more at ease
    Hey there betabike! Happy that you have introduced yourself, it's nice to meet you

I love psychology myself, but I went into and studied computer science. What is your favourite topic in psychology anyways?

As for my hobbies, well that is programming, and speedcubing.

Interestingly enough, for an art project I'm working on we are building circuits with Arduino and making all kinds of cool things! I plan on making a binary clock first, and then probably a few more things.

Hope to hear more back from you soon! Enjoy,

- Lobie

I was suppose to put AB whoops

- - - Updated - - -

Hi lobie nice to talk to you. I like the criminal side of psychology, eye witness testimony, offender profiling, forensics etc. I'm currently doing my dissertation on eyewitness testimony and the effect of change blindness and the presence/influence of others. Speed curbing sounds cool and the binary clock.-Betabike