Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi, my name is Alex and I am a tbdl who is currently in school. I am a very accomplished and competitive person outside of my baby life. I feel awkward at times because I am scene as a 'Jock' in high school. I wrestle and was undefeated this year and I am about to go into track. Really though, I am a very shy and mild mannered kid. I am very caring, open minded, and an overall nice young man. I always try to work hard at what I do and I was happy to achieve the Principals Honor Roll this week for straight A's. I enjoy films and I think my favorite director is Quentin Tarantio. I like the grindhouse/exploitation cinema that he does. I take up art and sketch a lot, I like drawing cute little babyfurs although I am not a babyfur. I guess thats a little bit about my life outside of being a baby. I am trying to accept myself and my infantilism and I think meeting other abdl's will help me. It is very unhealthy to hide who you really are on the inside so I am establishing acceptance, control, and balance. The three key things to being an abdl. I have to say my baby age is about 1 years old so I am still an infant - well thats a little bit about me and please feel free to add me and chat, bye bye

Quote Originally Posted by cutebaby14 View Post
    Hi, my name is Alex and I am a tbdl who is currently in school. I am a very accomplished and competitive person outside of my baby life. I feel awkward at times because I am scene as a 'Jock' in high school. I wrestle and was undefeated this year and I am about to go into track. Really though, I am a very shy and mild mannered kid. I am very caring, open minded, and an overall nice young man. I always try to work hard at what I do and I was happy to achieve the Principals Honor Roll this week for straight A's. I enjoy films and I think my favorite director is Quentin Tarantio. I like the grindhouse/exploitation cinema that he does. I take up art and sketch a lot, I like drawing cute little babyfurs although I am not a babyfur. I guess thats a little bit about my life outside of being a baby. I am trying to accept myself and my infantilism and I think meeting other abdl's will help me. It is very unhealthy to hide who you really are on the inside so I am establishing acceptance, control, and balance. The three key things to being an abdl. I have to say my baby age is about 1 years old so I am still an infant - well thats a little bit about me and please feel free to add me and chat, bye bye
    Hey there cutebaby14! Glad to have you on ADISC

There are a lot of great articles on acceptance here on ADISC, you should read them!

What is your favourite non Tarantino film? I'm not a huge fan of Tarantino, but some of his stuff is pretty cool. I think if I had to choose a favourite director, I would likely chose J.J. Abrahms, but I'm not really a follower of directors.

As for a little bit about me, I'm a university student studying computer science, and when I have free time I enjoy to speedcube, and play video games.

Hope to hear more from you soon!

- Lobie