Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi!
    I come from Taiwan, and I am a diaper lover, the result why I became a diaper lover is from my daytime incontinent experiences in my childhood.
    I lover the female wear diaper than male, due to female have much more shorter urethral than male, lead to they easily suffer from bladder infection due to hold the urine too long, and they need more time to pee in bathroom than male, cause the female need to wait a long time to pee in public, so I think female are very suitable to use diaper.
    Diaper lover outside, My favorite movie is whisper of the heart, I think this movie is very beautiful and inspiring, and the music is fantastic.
    I also have the master degree of molecular biology, and I also interest in other category of science researches like math, AI, astronomy, and economics, however, now my job is compulsory military service, and I am waiting for leave the army everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by hornet View Post
    Hi!
    I come from Taiwan, and I am a diaper lover, the result why I became a diaper lover is from my daytime incontinent experiences in my childhood.
    I lover the female wear diaper than male, due to female have much more shorter urethral than male, lead to they easily suffer from bladder infection due to hold the urine too long, and they need more time to pee in bathroom than male, cause the female need to wait a long time to pee in public, so I think female are very suitable to use diaper.
    Diaper lover outside, My favorite movie is whisper of the heart, I think this movie is very beautiful and inspiring, and the music is fantastic.
    I also have the master degree of molecular biology, and I also interest in other category of science researches like math, AI, astronomy, and economics, however, now my job is compulsory military service, and I am waiting for leave the army everyday.
    Hey there hornet! Welcome to ADISC

Neat! I'm also very interested in technology and sciences, I'm getting my BSc. in Computer Science in a couple months!

What is your favourite part of AI? What about mathematics? I'd like to hear back from you on these ones

While you are hear, you should take a quick look at the rules of ADISC!

Hope you have been, and will continue to enjoy your time on here.

- Lobie