Thread: emotional when leaked?

Default emotional when leaked?

Don't know if this a AB or just a diaper thing or maybe its just me being a grumpy butt. When i wake up and find I had an "accident" in bed. I get very upset, almost teary eyed or a mini tantrum.

I find it odd as I Never feel this way if waking diaper is just wet or even if i leak when wide awake in bed, only when i first wake up. Good thing i dont leak that much.

I dont know why i do that only at that point.

Did you ever wet the bed as a kid?

not as far back as i can remember last time i remember doing it was when we was on a cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    Don't know if this a AB or just a diaper thing or maybe its just me being a grumpy butt. When i wake up and find I had an "accident" in bed. I get very upset, almost teary eyed or a mini tantrum.

I find it odd as I Never feel this way if waking diaper is just wet or even if i leak when wide awake in bed, only when i first wake up. Good thing i dont leak that much.

As soon as I leak I'll start to get a surprise face and a tear or two shows up for me. Seems similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post

I feel the same way too. I have no control of my bedwetting either. It just happens. But I get upset because I have to wash all the sheets again. I found good overnight diapers like the Bambino and Dry 24/7 to keep this from happening for me. When I try a new diaper for my bedwetting I use a GoodNites Bed Mats they work great.

Yes i get kind of upset to. Not fun to wash all the bed sheets.

I think it is just an emotional thing, as adults we know that we are not supposed to wet the bed and when we do or if our diapers leak, it is just an emotional event no matter what age we are.

Your not alone... If I wake up and find I have leaked, I tend to start feeling annoyed at myself and then start feeling all over the diaper trying to work out were it leaked from, and did I fit it right or did I manage to screw a leg guard up or something...

Its more when I start having to strip the sheets, that I normally end up even more annoyed and then start feeling quight sad.

Same happens to me, figured it's simply because I woke up really regressed