Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whats the longest youve been able to quit

Default Whats the longest youve been able to quit

I was just wondering how long some of you have gone without wearing. I don't seem to last beyond a month. Do you ever feel enough disgust to get off the AB boat and stay off?

I think the longest I've gone is a month as well. I know being an age player is part of my life so I wouldn't want to change.

Not Serious answer: I went 6 years (that was the time my parents stopped buying me goodnites for my bedwetting until I first bought for the fun of wearing)

Real answer: probably around 6 months, it's hard when you are a college student on a tight budget and no job.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    Not Serious answer: I went 6 years (that was the time my parents stopped buying me goodnites for my bedwetting until I first bought for the fun of wearing)

Real answer: probably around 6 months, it's hard when you are a college student on a tight budget and no job.
    They can get expensive cant they.

You can quit?!

I've never actually tried to 'give it up' as such. I don't see this part of me as a problem and so don't see why I would want to. It would be like giving up liking chocolate. In theory I can do that, but why would I want to?

Quote Originally Posted by KaloAllen View Post
    They can get expensive cant they.
    Yup, and it wouldn't be good to explain to my brother why some of the grocery money went "Missing". We roomed together in college and mom gave us money for groceries, I couldn't buy with that money because he knew how much we had.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    You can quit?!

I've never actually tried to 'give it up' as such. I don't see this part of me as a problem and so don't see why I would want to. It would be like giving up liking chocolate. In theory I can do that, but why would I want to?
    I agree. I love chocolate, and pull-ups, too much to change.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    Yup, and it wouldn't be good to explain to my brother why some of the grocery money went "Missing". We roomed together in college and mom gave us money for groceries, I couldn't buy with that money because he knew how much we had.
    Thought would be to save birthday money.

after I moved out, and began living by myself, I learned to ration my stash so that I always have the ability to wear if I want to. Because I don't wear 24/7, I've made a 27 pack of Goodnites last me almost 3 months.....

Quote Originally Posted by NyanFloyd View Post
    after I moved out, and began living by myself, I learned to ration my stash so that I always have the ability to wear if I want to. Because I don't wear 24/7, I've made a 27 pack of Goodnites last me almost 3 months.....
    I remember those days. I now wear more out of need than want.