Thread: Hello Adisc

Default Hello Adisc

Hello everyone. I'm Ollie. I've been in to nappies for years, not really thinking about it as more that just an odd passing fantasy until a couple of years ago when I stumbled across somebody else on the interwebs who felt the same way. Didn't have the courage to speak to him, but lead me to find the greater society that is you guys are!

Anyway, I read, I play the odd bit of sport but probably drink and smoke (any magic quit tips, please tell) too much to really get into it. I read - bonus points to who can tell me where my username comes from - write from time to time, love films and spend to more time on the internet than is good for the brain. Fucking reddit, right? Love/hate it.

Nappies/diapers feel amazing to wear, and wetting/messing do get me off, but I kind of hate it at the same time. It does not make me feel good about myself. Think I'm kind of confused about the whole thing... mostly the reason I've been such a lurker until now haha. But I hope to read around once I'm allowed to see the forum again, and maybe talk to some of you fine people from time to time.

Thanks for reading

Quote Originally Posted by LordVetinari View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm Ollie. I've been in to nappies for years, not really thinking about it as more that just an odd passing fantasy until a couple of years ago when I stumbled across somebody else on the interwebs who felt the same way. Didn't have the courage to speak to him, but lead me to find the greater society that is you guys are!

Anyway, I read, I play the odd bit of sport but probably drink and smoke (any magic quit tips, please tell) too much to really get into it. I read - bonus points to who can tell me where my username comes from - write from time to time, love films and spend to more time on the internet than is good for the brain. Fucking reddit, right? Love/hate it.

Nappies/diapers feel amazing to wear, and wetting/messing do get me off, but I kind of hate it at the same time. It does not make me feel good about myself. Think I'm kind of confused about the whole thing... mostly the reason I've been such a lurker until now haha. But I hope to read around once I'm allowed to see the forum again, and maybe talk to some of you fine people from time to time.

Thanks for reading
    Hey there Ollie! Glad to see you hopping out to say hi on ADISC

I'm not much of a sports guy, actually, I don't really like sports at all. But I am 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon-Do.

I'm much more of an indoors kind of person, typically using a computer for programming or gaming.

So, what sports do you like playing?

Hope to hear more back from you soon.

- Lobie