Thread: Help With Dry 24/7 Leaks

Default Help With Dry 24/7 Leaks

This shouldn't be happening. I'm 6'1" weigh 197 with a 34 waist. I love DC 24/7, but lately they've been leaking out the leg gathers. After 1.5 wettings! I recently lost 20 lbs...could I possibly need a small/medium? I've diapered sitting and standing, and combos. Any tips? Right now, Molicares are kicking DCs, and that's...odd. Isn't it?

One other note: these are direct from the company. The ones from XPM were a bit better, but that was pre-weight loss.

xtrabulk

Are you wearing large!? If so, too big would be my very well educated guess! Medium is big on me, they are definitely sized larger than avg. diapers, and this pup has a 32-34" waist.

Quote Originally Posted by lacutah View Post
    Are you wearing large!? If so, too big would be my very well educated guess! Medium is big on me, they are definitely sized larger than avg. diapers, and this pup has a 32-34" waist.
    I'll ask the same question. Are you wearing a large? I've got a 40" waist and wearing mediums. If you tape the bottom tapes pointing up you
    shouldn't have
    a leak problem. I put mine on lying down. I haven't had any leaks that way.

I am wearing Mediums. I guess they have no small, do they? If memory serves, it's small/medium...

Then experiment with the taping - I put the bottom tapes on pointed down to make a seal around the legs - seems to work better for me than making an "X" with the tapes.The top ones I put on to make a "belt" to hold the top of the diaper up, usually a bit pointed down at the top of the padding in the front. Makes for a poofier front, but also gives the diaper more room to expand there!

Cool tips from the diapermaster

excellent advice buddy! put some extra strong reinforced plastic pants like Salk sanipants on top of the whole assembly. np wprroes

I wear the large ones and I have no leaks. I do make sure that is diaper is completely open before I put it on. Dry 24/7 are my overnights diapers and I had no leaks on the bed.