Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help a DL with a Paci Question

Default Help a DL with a Paci Question

Hi there!
    I'm mostly DL, but have ordered a Nuk 5. My question is, I don't remember using one before. Do I need accessories? More importantly, how do I use it? Do I bite it? Will it come naturally? I have sleep apnea...will the Nuk help with that?

Thanks all. Stay Swaddled!

xtrabulk

As you use it that part of it will come naturaly. I would use it during the day till you get accustomed to it. As far as the sleep apeana problem goes
    I don't know about that. Maybe somebody else who has that problem can help you with that. I know that when I started using my paci last summer
    it came to me I would say it was a short time period. Pacifiers weren't around when I was little. All we had was our thumbs.

No accessories are need, but maybe a paci clip would help if you're sleeping with it. Unless you're not to worried about losing then no, nothing is needed. For the most part it should come naturally, at least I assume that I am using correctly, I cant exactly ask a baby how they use it LOL. I have heard that it may help with sleep apnea, but it could also cause some problems when you're first using it. I don't use mine as much as I used to at night, and when I do, I sort of have a hard time going to sleep because I'm not used to having it my mouth. But if you use it everynight you should get used it soon and it may help

as people said it should come naturally

if you sleep with it the first night i garentee it probly wont stay in your mouth

GL HF

no other stuff required these guys are jokers

Make sure you put it in a pan of boiling water for 5 minutes before you use it.

I don't use mine every night so I still have a hard time keeping it in my mouth. I don't know whether it will help with the apnea, but they do reduce snoring. My wife and I both use them for snoring, and it does help.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    Hi there!
    I'm mostly DL, but have ordered a Nuk 5. My question is, I don't remember using one before. Do I need accessories? More importantly, how do I use it? Do I bite it? Will it come naturally? I have sleep apnea...will the Nuk help with that?

Thanks all. Stay Swaddled!

xtrabulk
    about the accessories, there is actually some stuff you can buy, for example a paci clip (comes in many styles) as Celestiamoon10 said, but also cute cases to keep your paci in.