Thread: Greetings and salivations!:)

Default Greetings and salivations!:)

Well I guess this will be my introduction which is fine for those itching to meet and get to know me. My name is Gamerkitty, or Gamer, or Kitty, or Lord and Master...really whichever you prefer hehe.

I am a babyfur and like most things I like the cute things in life, warm crinkly padding, fun things to play with, ect ect.

I am also a huge nerd, gaming is a hobby of mine but also like to read, watch movies, hang out, you know all that good stuff.

So, thats pretty much the introduction of myself. Should anyone want to know more, you can always send a message, I love meeting new friends and stuff. Till then, ciao for now, meow

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerkitty View Post
    Well I guess this will be my introduction which is fine for those itching to meet and get to know me. My name is Gamerkitty, or Gamer, or Kitty, or Lord and Master...really whichever you prefer hehe.

I am a babyfur and like most things I like the cute things in life, warm crinkly padding, fun things to play with, ect ect.

I am also a huge nerd, gaming is a hobby of mine but also like to read, watch movies, hang out, you know all that good stuff.

So, thats pretty much the introduction of myself. Should anyone want to know more, you can always send a message, I love meeting new friends and stuff. Till then, ciao for now, meow
    hey there GamerKitty!

We always need more kitties on here, all though foxies and puppies are better!

What is your favourite video game anyways? I've been quite enjoying Skyrim, and recently bought Hell Yeah! which is also a great game.

Outside that, I'm also a speedcuber, and have just about a sub-20 second average on the 3x3x3 puzzle. I'm pretty proud of it myself.

Hope to hear back from you soon!

- Lobie