Thread: Pads & diapers

Default Pads & diapers

Since joining this site I've been thinking. As a MtF transgendered (taking the broad view on that label lol) I've worn pads to save my undies as I'm lactose intolerant and it saves me some ruined undies. My question is could the one lead to the other? I got over the self consciousness of wearing a pad a few years ago and I'm wondering if that could have saved me from the inner turmoil that is normally associated with an alternate lifestyle. Even could the MtF TG have made it more acceptable for me to wear a diaper or pullup and not feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Any thoughts on this, or anyone of a like mind?
    Kerry

Quote Originally Posted by KerryLynn View Post
    Since joining this site I've been thinking. As a MtF transgendered (taking the broad view on that label lol) I've worn pads to save my undies as I'm lactose intolerant and it saves me some ruined undies. My question is could the one lead to the other? I got over the self consciousness of wearing a pad a few years ago and I'm wondering if that could have saved me from the inner turmoil that is normally associated with an alternate lifestyle. Even could the MtF TG have made it more acceptable for me to wear a diaper or pullup and not feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Any thoughts on this, or anyone of a like mind?
    Kerry
    i think, and it is my experience, that any transexual/transgender person; having become even partially acclimated in their chosen gender/sex roll.... will not only have successfully faced a micro or time-compressed re-experience of socialized puberty with their emergence in-femme (for the M2F). but such social trials will make them much more aware and honest of their own personal motivations and short-comings. that being the only way of facing the inevitable up-evil this life-style change brings to ones world.

against the back-drop of being born one sex and living life as/in another sex and or gender roll.... and making this change, not by choice, but because of necessity....

i ask you; how can the almost miniscule embarrassment of having too, or wanting too, wear a pad or diaper possibly compare with that.... especially when said garments are worn under ones clothes and out of sight. or in private....

however; having found myself in the predicament of having to wear diapers for awhile until i got my IC under some semblance of control; one night at the Tacoma, Wa. Gass (gender) meeting i announced during my check-in, that i was IC and padded and exactly why and how this had come about. even onto my membership here on ADISC.... i wanted it all out in the open and above board. there was nothing that i had to be secretive about among my sisters, Damn-it!

i don't wear for kink. and maybe it is harder or more embarrassing for those who do... but i do have some really good kinks (that by rule can't get aired on ADISC..). but i make sure that i am not embarrassed by any of them. in fact, my many diverse kinks could be said to be a source of pride for me.... but again, maybe that is just because i have gone through hell in my becoming the woman i needed to be, that i can own my kinks too!

Loud and proud... that's me.

Very well stated, for me it was never really a kink because outside of how the clothes felt on (depending on fabric) crossdressing was never really a sexual thing, and long ago I always felt the pad was a comfort and I haven't thought of that. That compared to self acceptance with the larger lifestyle a diaper kink for me is a matter of degrees and the MtF TG is a bigger deal to me. Thank you Lil Wrecker this puts both "kinks" into a new light for me.

Kerry

Quote Originally Posted by KerryLynn View Post
    Very well stated, for me it was never really a kink because outside of how the clothes felt on (depending on fabric) crossdressing was never really a sexual thing, and long ago I always felt the pad was a comfort and I haven't thought of that. That compared to self acceptance with the larger lifestyle a diaper kink for me is a matter of degrees and the MtF TG is a bigger deal to me. Thank you Lil Wrecker this puts both "kinks" into a new light for me.

Kerry
    (soft smile...)
    Ummm..... hello Kerry;
    in referring to my "kinks"; i wasn't talking of clothes as dressing has never been a kinky thing for me. well, i do love my black leather fringed coat and wear it everywhere.... i would wear leather pants if i still had them too! i ruined my black leather fringed chaps... (very sad eyes). never had any leather panties, but i think that they would be really neat as well!

but as i said, clothes are not one of my kinks. i just really look good in leather (or so folks say). unfortunately, my kinks require two or more people (an audience in some cases), and a bag of tools.... lol

(note to Mods; i tried to word it in PG-13 terms. please delete if i went over-board... sorry if i did, but hope i didn't)

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    (soft smile...)
    (note to Mods; i tried to word it in PG-13 terms. please delete if i went over-board... sorry if i did, but hope i didn't)
    OT In the announcements was said that ADISC became 18+ only as far as I understood.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    (soft smile...)
    but as i said, clothes are not one of my kinks. i just really look good in leather (or so folks say). unfortunately, my kinks require two or more people (an audience in some cases), and a bag of tools.... lol
    I understand that Clothing isn't one of your kinks but refreing to them as one of my Kinks. When I was making my statement I was thinking about my story and how your comments reflected within my own story. Sorry if I wasnt clear enough on that statement. As far as your comments I feel they were well within the PG13 limits. And considering we are disccusing an adult topic you did well to keep it in a light that I don't think pushes the PG13 rating.