Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adult toddler swing

Default Adult toddler swing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pull11.jpg 
Views:	2189 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	16083

Found a picture online of an adult sized toddler safety swing. It isn't exactly like typical toddler swings, but it is really pretty close.

Thoughts?

That's good. Mommy or daddy can take baby to park and swing together. Maybe they can be bought and put up in back yard. For me I'll take the old tire swing.

hmm..there are lots of playgrounds in my area and I think I could squeeze my butt into the old fashion swings but I'm too shy

I always thought that those swings were for people with special needs.

The bigger one kinda reminds me of floorless B&M coasters.

that said it would be cool to have something like that considering you could go as high as you'd like. But the weight of the seat would likely make it much harder to propel yourself properly.

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    hmm..there are lots of playgrounds in my area and I think I could squeeze my butt into the old fashion swings but I'm too shy
    And you don't want to be the guy the fire department cuts out of one. And then get a bill for the swing later.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pull11.jpg 
Views:	2189 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	16083

Found a picture online of an adult sized toddler safety swing. It isn't exactly like typical toddler swings, but it is really pretty close.

Thoughts?
    I LOVE THOSE SWINGS!!! There's one at the park near my mom's house. She's actually pushed me in it before lol

thats awesome hope i can find one in a near by park or something cool like that

I love swinging. I had a swing set as a little kid, and the experience of swinging is always enjoyable. I really don't understand why adults can't go to a park and swing. If someone has a problem with that, I think it's a lot more their problem than mine. In addition, they can go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    And you don't want to be the guy the fire department cuts out of one. And then get a bill for the swing later.
    *lol* hahah, my god, that would be just typical!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I love swinging. I had a swing set as a little kid, and the experience of swinging is always enjoyable. I really don't understand why adults can't go to a park and swing. If someone has a problem with that, I think it's a lot more their problem than mine. In addition, they can go to hell.
    I like this perspective, you are right...it really is their problem, not mine!!