Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: DL to AB?

Default DL to AB?

I've been a DL for several years but over the last couple of months I've been a little curious about being an AB. I've a couple thoughts about maybe getting a pacifier or a bottle. Are there any people out there that started out as DL and became an AB too?

Yea, I started out as a DL looking for acceptance and some people from this site managed to convince me into trying sleeping with a teddy which was a fairly easy step to take. I loved it and I started to wonder what some other things like paci's and a bottle were like so I slowly worked up the courage to try them. I enjoyed my paci for a long time however I've been rather seperated from it lately, the bottle was fun for a few times but it was way too much effort to get juice out of it. I think I need to punch a few more holes in the nipple if I want it to become more functional.

I think it's fairly common for people to go from being DL to being AB. I'd say for myself that I'm a DL with AB tendencies. I'll do a paci or a bottle sometimes, but I don't really have a strong desire to do it, and it's usually with other people. But the fact that I can enjoy it means I do have some attraction to the AB side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeYouDerp View Post
    I've been a DL for several years but over the last couple of months I've been a little curious about being an AB. I've a couple thoughts about maybe getting a pacifier or a bottle. Are there any people out there that started out as DL and became an AB too?
    Yeah, I was DL - I still am mostly - but I've increasingly liked babyish things as well like pacifiers and oneseys when I roleplay.

I'd identify as a DL, but as of late I've been catching myself thumb-sucking and wanting kiddie stuff (e.g. kid's meals, pacis, sippy cups, animal PJs).

I figure it's only a matter of time before I take the plunge. xD

Quote Originally Posted by MadeYouDerp View Post
    I think this is a matter of ABDL 101. If you take the course, you will find this is more than common. My own interests started out with simply being DL, but then progressed to being AB.

Quote Originally Posted by Moka View Post
    I'd identify as a DL, but as of late I've been catching myself thumb-sucking and wanting kiddie stuff (e.g. kid's meals, pacis, sippy cups, animal PJs).

I figure it's only a matter of time before I take the plunge. xD
    I'm AB and very into the things around meals, my kitchen is loaded with baby bottles and bowles Go get yourself a bottle you like and experience heaven!!

Im primarily a DL DF, but can feel myself gravitating ever so slowly towards BF.
    It seems the more I accept who I am, the more comfortable I am at trying new things.

methedragon2

I know that you will fall in love with being an AB so just jump in

That is a good idea by starting a bottle and a pacifier. You may want to get a blanket and a teddy bear. Then get some baby clothes. Next you will need baby food and powder milk formula for the bottle. Get the toddler stage it taste the best.