Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAF question, hatred.

Default FAF question, hatred.

Hi, ok I recently joined Fur Affinity, and I love it, but when I got there, I noticed that FA and FAF are two different things. Long story short I joined that too, and quickly noticed the lack of love for babyfurs and the hatred and downright cruelty people were saying about us. So my question is, How do I delete my account because I have been their less than a day and I already hate it, but cannot find how to delete it.

I really do not want to be on FAF because of how mean they are, but want to stay on FA, and are there any other babyfur/diaperfur forums out there?

I too do not know what faf is, if i did I'd help ya delete your account.

Thank yuu~~, forums are full of trolls, don't mind them.
    Excuse me, I will go troll some people on FAF, preferably babyfur/diaperfurs nao :3

-Fox

ps.: j/k

There is no way to delete your account that I know of. But there is no need too. Just don't go back, the account will stay inactive. The people of FAF are self loathing furs that contribute nothing positive to the furry society and then bitch about others making the fandom look bad.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    There is no way to delete your account that I know of. But there is no need too. Just don't go back, the account will stay inactive. The people of FAF are self loathing furs that contribute nothing positive to the furry society and then bitch about others making the fandom look bad.
    not tryin to be offensive or anythin, but i thought being a furry was a choice??? why would you loathe somethin you chose to be???

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
    not tryin to be offensive or anythin, but i thought being a furry was a choice??? why would you loathe somethin you chose to be???
    It is a choice in terms of a label, but the users of FAF seem to have issues with other people being furries or talk down about certain subjects of the fandom, then turn around and do what they just complained about. Go there for a day and you will see what I mean.

From my impressions of the FA forums, some of the people there will express hostility towards just about anyone, babyfur or not. Don't get me wrong, FAF has a lot of cool people and great resources for fursuiters/convention-goers, but the "culture" there definitely isn't the same as the newbie-friendly, all-welcoming attitude you'd expect from a niche community. Post about anything that doesn't fall in the category of "broadly accepted by the furry community" - furry lifestylers, babyfurs, anything of a less than puritan interest in furry art, whatever - and you can expect plenty of sarcastic jabs and spiteful remarks in the responses. And you can't help but think, "Have these guys ever SEEN the actual FA site? Are these even the same people?"

My advice: don't take these people too seriously; there's tremendous a-holes on the internet wherever you go. Just walk away from your forum account. SoFurry and Furtopia strike me as "nicer" furry forums, but I can't say I'd recommend them for discussions on babyfur-related topics. You have to understand, most of the furs on general furry forums are just as weirded out by ABDL interests as anyone else. The babyfur communities I do know of are: this subforum, FTT forums (pretty inactive, I think), Babyfur.ME (social network thing for babyfurs), and the group of people on FA who draw and commission babyfur art.

PaddedPuppy

I joined FAF (And I too think its stupid its not part of the FA site and you have to sign up separately) and never returned after the day I signed up. I stupidly put my Skype name on there too, and got 2 requests from people within a hour. One asking for me to show my dick on cam, the other telling me I should kill myself. The actual forums and content didn't look like I would have contributed much, and the members of the forums are similar to people you would find anywhere else online. Everyone acts like an idiot when they can hide themselves behind a computer.

The same policy as FA applies on their forums. Once you have an account its there for good. There is NO possible way to remove it. Just remove your details from the profile and walk away. Its the nearest you will get to a closed account.