Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello!

22 years old, student taking up engineering. Pretty much a straight DL here.

I've liked diapers since I was younger but I never got around to getting some of my own until recently. I don't wear all the time or something like that, since I still live with my parents. I try to do it whenever everybody's out or something like that.

I've lurked here for a bit till I couldn't view the forums anymore unless I joined. Haha

Interested in good indie music, alternate history (or just plain ol' history), grand strategy gaming, Star Wars and traveling

Quote Originally Posted by shazbot View Post
    Hello!

22 years old, student taking up engineering. Pretty much a straight DL here.

I've liked diapers since I was younger but I never got around to getting some of my own until recently. I don't wear all the time or something like that, since I still live with my parents. I try to do it whenever everybody's out or something like that.

I've lurked here for a bit till I couldn't view the forums anymore unless I joined. Haha

Interested in good indie music, alternate history (or just plain ol' history), grand strategy gaming, Star Wars and traveling

Hey there shazbot! (From Mork & Mindy no?)

I'm a student in University as well, but I'm taking Computer Science. Closely related at least!

I'm glad to see that you are accepting yourself, I hope everything has been going well with this It can be hard for a lot of AB/DLs

So, when you say strategy games, are you talking only computer/console? Or do you count board games?

I really enjoy to play board games, but I don't really have friends to play games with, nor do I live in an area where I could go out to play board games (at a comic shop for example). It's pretty disappointing!

As for my favourite board game, I would have to say "Ticket to Ride!" I guess it can be considered "strategy" since there is definitely strategy in winning the game

Hope to hear more back from you soon! Glad to have you around,

- Lobie

Welcome! I hope you choose to become active in the forums as you see fit! Like Lobie, I was a Comp Sci student but I'm curious to what specialization in Engineering you are in.

Hi Shazbot. Good to have you aboard. I am a software engineer and have been writing software for more years than I care to admit. What type of engineering are you persuing? See you around.