Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What your AB self looks like

Default What your AB self looks like

We all know that we have a Adult baby in all of us, even some of us that are old enough to be our grandfather. We also describe ourselves as innocent toddlers that want someone to guide us through stuff that we already know, give us that special time we wanted back when we were actually that age and recieved no attention at all...

so it got me thinking; what EXACTLY do we imagine our Adult Baby selves as. You know, what do they look like? What exactly are their functions? How do they accept on life and such.

lets go by example, presumably, me (NOTE: this does not relate to me AT ALL);

I imagine my AB self to be a 2-3 year old toddler tomboy named Mattie (short for Madeline), who lives with her daddy on the eastern coast of America. She is extraordinarily adventurous that likes to do anything that is to do, even to wear boy clothing instead of the pepto-pill colored girl outfits. Even if Mattie is adventurous, she still uses diapers because of her weak bowels and bladder functions to keep her dry. This causes Mattie to sleep in a Baby Boy Nursery and be treated as a Little Boy by her daddy, which doesnt bother her at all.

...How about you guys try this out? tell about what Your AB self is like and give a short backstory to him/her as well.

I'd go back to exactly the way I was during my Childhood. I wrote a short Autobiography about it on here several months ago so that can be my profile and backstory..... http://www.adisc.org/forum/finished-...15-memoir.html

Quote Originally Posted by NyanFloyd View Post
    I'd go back to exactly the way I was during my Childhood. I wrote a short Autobiography about it on here several months ago so that can be my profile and backstory..... http://www.adisc.org/forum/finished-...15-memoir.html
    *reads it and looks at 'Floyd* aw... *goes up to NyanFloyd, and gives him a hug* i'm sorry that happend to you... and thank for giving us a good description on what you imagine yourself to look like.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    Well...this is ME!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arrival.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	16035

well that looks cute! :3

Yeah, other than Nanny and Papa passing, my childhood had everything i could've asked for.

Mine is around 2 and is the typical boy. He likes cars, monsters, robots, dinosaurs, and just about anything that shoots fire or explodes. His parents still like to do more infantile things with him like dress him in onesies and bottle-feed him. Sometimes this irratates him because he wants to be treated like he's older but other times he thoroughly enjoys it. And of course he can't be found without a stuffed animal around, usually his favorite stuffed lion Tye.

I'd like to be a cute little 2-year-old boy in diapers . In my (original) babyhood, I never took to pacifiers but I like them now.

Oshkosh overalls during the day and footed sleeper at night. I keep my gender the same. I'm not knowlegeable about the SB community and what makes them want to change genders when regressing, but some like the humiliation of being another gender. I find that if I want to be "humiliated" or made more "cute" I'd rather wear canary yellow.

Meggygirl, I think you are one of the few "tomboy-babies" on this site. There are plenty of "sissy-babies" here but you are a rarity.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post

Meggygirl, I think you are one of the few "tomboy-babies" on this site. There are plenty of "sissy-babies" here but you are a rarity.
    *blushes* awe, thanks...

Cherub

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	on the stool.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	16040
    This is the closest I could find to how I Imagine my character could be seen. I don't really go for the helpless baby. That never really appealed to me. My childhood had its fill of problems that I wont go into and I've been out on my own since I was 17 years old. I've always liked eagles, angels, winged mythical figures and beings. So, I see my little as probably a young yet strong winged boy that was capable of looking after himself (similar to the characters in the novel series, Maximum Ride) but needs to be diapered because of small accidents once in an unpredictable while.