Thread: Hello to all

Default Hello to all

Hello everyone, I'm new here (obviously lol) Well lets get this on the road, I am a Junior in college majoring in Psychology. I am here...well to discuss the things that concern diaper lovers and ABDL's. I am a diaper lover, maybe a little adult baby. I have slowly begun exploring this side of myself about a month ago after finding this site. Since then I have read many posts that has helped me come to terms with myself and not have the dreaded binge and purge cycles.

I am into cars, r/c helicopters and music. I also play the guitar and have started learning the piano, I am also into geocaching and some other random things lol.

mmm...I think thats all. I hope to be getting to know everyone, hope everyone has a great day/night.

Quote Originally Posted by mineobile View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new here (obviously lol) Well lets get this on the road, I am a Junior in college majoring in Psychology. I am here...well to discuss the things that concern diaper lovers and ABDL's. I am a diaper lover, maybe a little adult baby. I have slowly begun exploring this side of myself about a month ago after finding this site. Since then I have read many posts that has helped me come to terms with myself and not have the dreaded binge and purge cycles.

I am into cars, r/c helicopters and music. I also play the guitar and have started learning the piano, I am also into geocaching and some other random things lol.

mmm...I think thats all. I hope to be getting to know everyone, hope everyone has a great day/night.
    Hey there mineobile!

Welcome to ADISC, it's nice to have you around

Neat, I've always loved psychology. I am in University, but to learn Computer Science, which of course covers a little bit about psychology as well. I'm also more interested in the HCI field of CS.

What is your favourite thing about psychology? I prefer to learn about personality disorders, and other psychological disorders myself. I find them all so fascinating!

I hope you have been enjoying yourself, and will continue to do so.

- Lobie