Thread: Hey to people, also a question?

Default Hey to people, also a question?

Hey guys, I'm an "Electronics Repairman", from London, UK. While I was in University I used diapers as stress relief and for me, it worked (better than a Tag).
    I'm into video games, I pay tabletops like D&D and World of Darkness. I like Dr Pepper, I'm a cat person and I joined here to help fill my lack of social life. What I would like to know from you guys, is "Do you think the fact that all members have to stay active to see the forums causes people to type any old dribble and does the fact that all members post make the quality of post better as it's not only fanatics or trolls posting"?

Quote Originally Posted by impious View Post
    Hey guys, I'm an "Electronics Repairman", from London, UK. While I was in University I used diapers as stress relief and for me, it worked (better than a Tag).
    I'm into video games, I pay tabletops like D&D and World of Darkness. I like Dr Pepper, I'm a cat person and I joined here to help fill my lack of social life. What I would like to know from you guys, is "Do you think the fact that all members have to stay active to see the forums causes people to type any old dribble and does the fact that all members post make the quality of post better as it's not only fanatics or trolls posting"?
    Hi and welcome to the site. I hope we give you a little social outing, so to speak. To answer your question, no, I don't think it does in as much as you don't have to post very much to get enough status to see the other forums. I think what happens is that any site like this tends to have repetitious questions, because everyone is involved with wearing diapers, so naturally, many threads will center around the same things.

There are some who I think are spamming, and they are often new members who ask seemingly stupid questions like, "how do you use your diaper?" I always want to say something like, "I use it for my W-2 and other tax documents."

Perhaps you will be the one to start some very interesting threads. Unfortunately, I'm not very creative in starting threads, so I actually appreciate even the more repetitious and mundane threads. At least it's something to read regarding something I do, which is to wear and enjoy diapers.

I used to play a lot of D & D type games, but typically on my computer. I enjoy role playing games as I like to think a little about what I'm going to do in a game, rather than have to respond to a constant barrage of gunfire. This is only because I usually die, however....sigh.

You'd be surprised how many people just post an intro and then never post anything else, it'll be one or two lines of nothing interesting and we'll never hear from them again.

So you like D&D then, do you like games such as Settlers of Catan, 7 wonders or Dominion? I find there is a large overlap between people who like both.