Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi,

I am new to this site, and am looking forward to meeting many of you here. Looking for friendship, and have an interest in chatting with like-minded individuals.

I go through phases wearing diapers. When I do wear them, I feel safe and comforted. I am interested in finding a Mommy online some day. Be nice, however, I seriosuly doubt that is going to happen. It would be nice, however.

I am outgoing, creative, fun, and I like to play between the ages of 2-4. I am female. I live around the east coast area. I am caring, thoughtful, and am not looking to play games on this site. I am also not looking for anything sexually of any kind on here. While I am straight and all that jazz, I feel most comforable speaking with other females on here. I am sure there are some great guys on here, unfortunately I have had some uncomfortable situations occur while talking with other male figures online. So presently so, am most likely to respond back to a pm written by a female. Need to do what is comfortable for at this present time. Thank you for understanding.

Again, I look forward to meeting many of you on here.

And yes, I do have a diaper on right now. Umm, do you? HA.

babysally2212

Quote Originally Posted by babysally2212 View Post
    Hi,

I am new to this site, and am looking forward to meeting many of you here. Looking for friendship, and have an interest in chatting with like-minded individuals.

I go through phases wearing diapers. When I do wear them, I feel safe and comforted. I am interested in finding a Mommy online some day. Be nice, however, I seriosuly doubt that is going to happen. It would be nice, however.

I am outgoing, creative, fun, and I like to play between the ages of 2-4. I am female. I live around the east coast area. I am caring, thoughtful, and am not looking to play games on this site. I am also not looking for anything sexually of any kind on here. While I am straight and all that jazz, I feel most comforable speaking with other females on here. I am sure there are some great guys on here, unfortunately I have had some uncomfortable situations occur while talking with other male figures online. So presently so, am most likely to respond back to a pm written by a female. Need to do what is comfortable for at this present time. Thank you for understanding.

Again, I look forward to meeting many of you on here.

And yes, I do have a diaper on right now. Umm, do you? HA.

babysally2212
    Hey there BabySally2212!

I'm see you have been contributing already! Good for you, very nice to have you around on the site

I really hope that you are enjoying yourself, and will continue to do so. ADISC is a very friendly area, and I hope you make all kinds of new friends on here

As for me, I'm a computer science student in University, and I love programming (generally in C# with an interest in the UX Design fields).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I would be glad to help you out.

- Lobie

P.S. You may want to take a quick look over the rules, and the guide on the ADISC leveling system. (You can't respond to private messages until you are an Established Contributor).