Thread: my story

Red face my story

hello everyone my name is letizia , i am 31 and ten years ago i had a car accident from which i was paralyzed for almost a year from the waist down , at that time i had to use a wheelchair to move and use diapers cause i had no sensitivity of course, but even after returning to walk ( not at all ) i continued to wear diapers under skirts pants or pantyhose and hard to say cause but i can not help it , and the feeling is like an orgasm , practically from the day of the incident i no longer have brought normal panties but also with the excuse of having losses from incident i continued to wear diapers ( prefer tena lady ) i thought i was crazy then i met other people with the same passion and i saw your site and i joined thanks to all of you i feel more calm .
    p.s. sorry for my english

Letizia

Quote Originally Posted by letizia31 View Post
    hello everyone my name is letizia , i am 31 and ten years ago i had a car accident from which i was paralyzed for almost a year from the waist down , at that time i had to use a wheelchair to move and use diapers cause i had no sensitivity of course, but even after returning to walk ( not at all ) i continued to wear diapers under skirts pants or pantyhose and hard to say cause but i can not help it , and the feeling is like an orgasm , practically from the day of the incident i no longer have brought normal panties but also with the excuse of having losses from incident i continued to wear diapers ( prefer tena lady ) i thought i was crazy then i met other people with the same passion and i saw your site and i joined thanks to all of you i feel more calm .
    p.s. sorry for my english

Letizia
    Hey there letizia! Glad to see that you are recuperating from the car accident!

I hope you have been enjoying your time on ADISC, and have enjoyed some of our discussions.

So, besides diapers, and thinking you are crazy (Which you of course are not), what is it that you enjoy doing? What about your favourite movie?

My favourite movie right now is Wreck-It-Ralph, I thought it was really cute, and I can't wait for it to come out on Blu-Ray.

Hope to see you around and hear back from you soon!

- Lobie