Thread: Hello from Daddy McPhee!

Default Hello from Daddy McPhee!

Hello everyone!

I'm Daddy McPhee (aka Matt). I'm 38 and currently living in Kent in the UK.

I've been a DL since I was 12 and been around on the AB scene both as and AB and a Daddy for a few years now.

When an AB, I play as a 'little boy' and have been a big brother in roleplay several times. I can also roleplay on multiple levels ranging from very kind/caring through to stricter Daddying for little ones who mis-behave.

I'm into lots of things including sport, art, reading, cooking, history etc. If you want to get to know me then please message me through this site.

Please note that I cannot accommodate at present.

All details on this profile are PRIVATE - anyone found to be using them for ANY purpose other than communication with me as an ABDL could face legal proceedings.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcPhee View Post
    Hello everyone!

I'm Daddy McPhee (aka Matt). I'm 38 and currently living in Kent in the UK.

I've been a DL since I was 12 and been around on the AB scene both as and AB and a Daddy for a few years now.

When an AB, I play as a 'little boy' and have been a big brother in roleplay several times. I can also roleplay on multiple levels ranging from very kind/caring through to stricter Daddying for little ones who mis-behave.

I'm into lots of things including sport, art, reading, cooking, history etc. If you want to get to know me then please message me through this site.

Please note that I cannot accommodate at present.

All details on this profile are PRIVATE - anyone found to be using them for ANY purpose other than communication with me as an ABDL could face legal proceedings.
    Hey there Matt! Welcome to ADISC, glad to have you join us.

What do you like about history? I'm not a big fan of history but I do enjoy learning more about the history of scientific research! What is your favourite historical fact?

I'm also a university student (in Computer Science), and don't have much spare time, even though I procrastinate all the time :P

I hope to hear back from you soon, and see you around the site.

- Lobie

Note: As a contributor you can't actually respond to any PM. You can only do this once you become an Established Contributor. You can learn more about our leveling system here. You may also want to take a quick look at the rules of ADISC.

Hi Lobie!

Fave historical fact??? You mean like a date of a battle or a certain person was part of a certain historical event??? EEKS! Soooooooo much to choose from!!

Generally, my favourite periods are the US Civil War and The Impressionist era in art.