Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever wished you were alone in the world for a short time just to go out and be ABDL?

Default Ever wished you were alone in the world for a short time just to go out and be ABDL?

I'm very shy about my ABDL side, I've often wondered what it'd be like if everyone vanished for a day or something and I could just go out and 'let my hair down' as it were!

For shy folk like me:
    What would you do if you had this magical day?
    Where would you go and why?

PaddedPuppy

Alone in the world? That thought scares me.

Although I see your point, I would hate to feel truly alone even if it was just for a day. I'm not really shy about this so it doesn't really apply to me as I am ok with some public exposure of my AB/DL side, for example my paci will come out and get sucked in public sometimes (If its reasonably quiet and there are no young children around)

IF I was alone for a day and had the whole world to myself, I probably would run round the streets a few times in just a diaper. not because I have any desire to do so, but because I could, for the novelty of a single day like that.

What I get up to can easily remain between the 4 walls of my room, and would have no reason to take it anywhere else. Maybe if I had other ABs around me on that day too it could change into a fun day out where anything goes.

no becouse there would be no one there it would get verry boring and lonley and for some if u were alone with no one else around would drive the person insane. to be honest people are acsepting anoth you just have to find the right people and not lock your self in your house as there verry nice people in socity. which will acsept you.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxSplash View Post
    no becouse there would be no one there it would get verry boring and lonley and for some if u were alone with no one else around would drive the person insane. to be honest people are acsepting anoth you just have to find the right people and not lock your self in your house as there verry nice people in socity. which will acsept you.
    He's only talking about a relatively short period (a day used in the example) so I think the risk of insanity from human separation would be pretty low. Hermits seek solitude specifically and manage to get by for long stretches. I think even the average attention-starved person would get by alright for a day provided they weren't freaking out at where all the people had gone and questioning if they would ever return.

For as much as I enjoy my own company, I don't dream of this. Now that you've suggested it, it's interesting, but I think I'd find it more generally interesting than something I'd see in relation to diapers. I'd be inclined to go places that are traditionally overcrowded and see them quiet and empty. I might take up skateboarding again briefly with great open spaces. I wouldn't say that diapers couldn't somehow be involved but it would be more of a random mood thing. I find that unusual circumstance typically back-burners the desire, so it would probably have to become somewhat "normal" before I started wanting them in an empty world.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    He's only talking about a relatively short period (a day used in the example) so I think the risk of insanity from human separation would be pretty low. Hermits seek solitude specifically and manage to get by for long stretches. I think even the average attention-starved person would get by alright for a day provided they weren't freaking out at where all the people had gone and questioning if they would ever return.

For as much as I enjoy my own company, I don't dream of this. Now that you've suggested it, it's interesting, but I think I'd find it more generally interesting than something I'd see in relation to diapers. I'd be inclined to go places that are traditionally overcrowded and see them quiet and empty. I might take up skateboarding again briefly with great open spaces. I wouldn't say that diapers couldn't somehow be involved but it would be more of a random mood thing. I find that unusual circumstance typically back-burners the desire, so it would probably have to become somewhat "normal" before I started wanting them in an empty world.
    if everyone were fine about it for a day thay that whould be worring i would run to the miltary. the aliens prob might be contrilng are minds :3

If I were alone in the world for a day I'd say screw the diapers and loot the pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by TripWarzlyn View Post
    If I were alone in the world for a day I'd say screw the diapers and loot the pharmacy.
    Way to get a great big stash dude😁
    I think I'd like to play AB downtown, maybe in a big toy store😛I guess I could take my teddy for company, but it could get a bit lonely after a while. Having another AB friend or carer their would be really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Way to get a great big stash dude��
    I think I'd like to play AB downtown, maybe in a big toy store��I guess I could take my teddy for company, but it could get a bit lonely after a while. Having another AB friend or carer their would be really cool.
    o come on if this was me i would rule the uk and do a poopey diapers light them in peoples houses and smire shit on there walls and pee in there garden. yes a bit extreme but thats what i would do :P

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Way to get a great big stash dude
    Oh, yeah, I suppose I could pick up some diapers while I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post

It was more something I used to wish on when i was younger and didn't have easy access to nappies... I don't feel it so much now. Like you say though, I wouldn't want months on my own I enjoy my own company but not that much!