Thread: N Tro

Default N Tro

Sooo here's a riddle for you. And just so you know, it'll just get curiouser and curiouser. Just off the top of my head...Twinkle Twinkle little bat, how I wonder where you're at, Up above the world you fly, like a tea-tray in the sky Ha! Ha! Two days wrong! I told you butter wouldn't suit the works. Oh and, let's not forget, "Could you scoot over, maybe? You're in my light. Thanks." Have you guessed the riddle yet?

Quote Originally Posted by PaperCrane View Post
    Sooo here's a riddle for you. And just so you know, it'll just get curiouser and curiouser. Just off the top of my head...Twinkle Twinkle little bat, how I wonder where you're at, Up above the world you fly, like a tea-tray in the sky Ha! Ha! Two days wrong! I told you butter wouldn't suit the works. Oh and, let's not forget, "Could you scoot over, maybe? You're in my light. Thanks." Have you guessed the riddle yet?
    Hey there PaperCrane (great name!, I love origami ) Welcome to ADISC, it's very nice to have you around!

I have absolutely no idea what that riddle means, haha!

Curious people are the best, I love mysteries, you seem like a very fun and nice person so I hope you stick around on ADISC.

Anyways, do you have any other interests besides riddles?

I'm a university student, and I'm taking Computer Science, so I absolutely love programming! I hope to have a job soon, and then I can make some money! (Seeing as I'm graduating this year).

Hope to hear back from you soon, enjoy!

- Lobie