Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Onesie Measurement Help

Default Onesie Measurement Help

Hey all, I need help measuring for my first onesie I'd like to order next month. What exactly should I measure to get it correct? This is my first go with AB clothes....so I'd love to get it right. Or normally do you just want to go up one size from the t-shirts you wear?

Any help in this reguard?

I think it probably depends on where you're ordering from. Some places give full measurements for each of their sizes, including chest, length etc. (Baby Onezie for Adults does this)

PaddedPuppy

If you were to be ordering from cuddlz then throw your measurements out the window and disregard them. A Cuddlz onesie 3 sizes smaller than my size for regular clothing fitted me almost perfectly.

The most critical measrement is from your crotch to shoulder with your diaper on. I got most of mine from Fetware Products Superior Incontinence Protection | Buy from Fetware Products, Llc.
    They have a excellant measurement chart. I've got their size mediums which fit me well.

Im getting a Baby Pants onesie, i should of said that. What should I take into consideration? I get Mediums in shirts. Should I get a Medium or a Large?

H0TWH33LS

Quote Originally Posted by livekru101 View Post
    Im getting a Baby Pants onesie, i should of said that. What should I take into consideration? I get Mediums in shirts. Should I get a Medium or a Large?
    I would get a large they'll always shrink?

Quote Originally Posted by livekru101 View Post
    I've got baby pants onesies in medium. They still haven't shrunk up tight to my crotch to hold my diaper tight. I've had them since last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedPuppy View Post
    If you were to be ordering from cuddlz then throw your measurements out the window and disregard them. A Cuddlz onesie 3 sizes smaller than my size for regular clothing fitted me almost perfectly.
    Really? I was pondering getting one and a small would be a little too big for me as it is, 3 sizes down doesn't exist for me.

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Really? I was pondering getting one and a small would be a little too big for me as it is, 3 sizes down doesn't exist for me.
    It was a tiny bit tight for me, the next size up would have probably been better for me, but my point is their clothing is way too generous. I ordered a sleeper from them in my size and it was so big me and my boyfriend were able to fit in together. Its strange that all their clothes are stupidly large, yet their diapers are smaller than most others.

If you would call yourself a small, then buy it and see if you can get it to go a bit smaller from washing. My only other suggestion would be to order the waddle onesie which is made to order so you could send a message with your exact measurements. That only works if you actually want a waddle onesie and are willing to spend nearly double on it though.

You would probably be best off looking elsewhere if you want a good fit. Order from somewhere that makes them to order, rather than mass imports from china. It may cost a bit more but its worth it for the quality.

Ok, here are my measurements. Any help with my baby pants onesie & Id be greatful.

Length is 31 or 32'
    Chest: 40 to 41'

Any other measurements needed to help me out?

Thanks guys