Thread: hello from nigeria

Default hello from nigeria

Ow apparently you become a lurker if you sign in but don't contribute, well sorry, I have a lot of work and wasn't able to contribute anything sooner.
    But let's make time to introduce myself. Hi I'm DLexpat. I just moved from Belgium to Nigeria a week ago with my wife and dog and we'll be here for the next two years. I'm 28 and expat project manager for a investment group that has three factory's in Nigeria. The company produces and sells products on the local market. So it's not to produce cheap in Africa and sell in Europe.
    I started bedwetting when I was 18 and since then the longest period I stayed dry during the night was 3 months. According to my urologist it's because of stress. Only my wife knows about this problem and has no problem with it.
    Normally I wear disposable abriform M4 and tena ultima diapers but because that's a bit difficult to find here I've switched over to cloth diapers. Brands Aichner and inotex. But I've found a pharmacy that sells stuff from Tena and I'm going to see if they can deliver the Tena slip maxi. At a reasonable price.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by dlexpat View Post
    Ow apparently you become a lurker if you sign in but don't contribute, well sorry, I have a lot of work and wasn't able to contribute anything sooner.
    But let's make time to introduce myself. Hi I'm DLexpat. I just moved from Belgium to Nigeria a week ago with my wife and dog and we'll be here for the next two years. I'm 28 and expat project manager for a investment group that has three factory's in Nigeria. The company produces and sells products on the local market. So it's not to produce cheap in Africa and sell in Europe.
    I started bedwetting when I was 18 and since then the longest period I stayed dry during the night was 3 months. According to my urologist it's because of stress. Only my wife knows about this problem and has no problem with it.
    Normally I wear disposable abriform M4 and tena ultima diapers but because that's a bit difficult to find here I've switched over to cloth diapers. Brands Aichner and inotex. But I've found a pharmacy that sells stuff from Tena and I'm going to see if they can deliver the Tena slip maxi. At a reasonable price.

regards
    Wow! Nigeria, that's really quite cool.

I've never actually spoken to anyone from Nigeria (to my knowledge), except for when it was a prince trying to send me money

That sounds like a really cool job though, must be very busy and a lot of fun, plus really rewarding producing for the local people in Nigeria.

What is your favourite part about Nigeria? Must be something fun to do there, what do you do in your spare time?

I'm a university student currently, so I'm sure I have as little free time as you do, but when I can I play video games, and browse the Internet looking for news stories or comedy!

I really hope you enjoy your time here, and I can't wait to hear back from you!

- Lobie