Thread: Hi everyone!

Default Hi everyone!

I'm new here. I am addicted to diapers. When I was 8 I started to wet my bed. My mom put me back in diapers at night. Then because we often travelled I was forced to wear diapers on trips even if the trip was scheduled during the day. This ended when I turned 14. Since then I would miss my diapers and start hiding them in my room. I'm now an adult and enjoy wearing diapers still.
    I like reading diaper stories. Talk soon

Quote Originally Posted by Smitwitter View Post
    I'm new here. I am addicted to diapers. When I was 8 I started to wet my bed. My mom put me back in diapers at night. Then because we often travelled I was forced to wear diapers on trips even if the trip was scheduled during the day. This ended when I turned 14. Since then I would miss my diapers and start hiding them in my room. I'm now an adult and enjoy wearing diapers still.
    I like reading diaper stories. Talk soon
    Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a reader and I also enjoy reading the occasional diaper story. We're more than just diapers and I wondered what you enjoy doing outside of diapers. I'm a professional musician, degreed in organ and keyboard performance. I'm also a writer with four stories on this site, and one on Nook Book. For recreation I enjoy riding my bike on our local bike trail. So what do you enjoy?