Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new ideas?

Default new ideas?

Does any one have some suggestions of fun things to do in diapers?

Plumbing. You have to turn off the water and hence the toilets to fix plumbing, so diapers are an obvious choice. Been there, done that.

If you need to make a trip to the hardware store in the middle, your presence in the plumbing section explains any odd scents.

Depends on what you have already done. You could try sitting on a waterballoon that's in your diaper. Wear a plastic one inside out. Do gymnastics. Watch movies. Eat dinner. Excercise. Do homework. Change it while standing up, lying down, or while sitting. Try to change it without using any muscles from your lower body. Wet it till it leaks and look sad while asking pretend parents for a change. Go into town and shop or eat out. Do winter sports. Do laundry. Take a bath. Drink lots of water and hold it in till you pee involuntarily (only a suggestion, may cause medical problems etc... not responsible etc etc). Stuff diapers with cloth, food, ice, baby diapers, soda, splenda (for a cool alert), alka seltzer, SAP, lotion, or anything else. Wear diapers over underwear or your pants.

I am sure there are lots of other things you can do, this is just my list based on what I have done (and a few extras that I really just added to be silly, such as alka seltzer).

Depends on what you would consider "new" and, mostly, on what you would consider "fun".
    As a general advice, imagine to add diapers to whatever you already consider fun without diapers and see if it makes sense. If it makes sense, move to implementation. Simple.

In most cases, it's just a matter of becoming more daring and/or have the courage to try to involve someone else in your "fun".

try growing old as a new and "fun" thing to do in your diapers... lol

I've heard from some people that wearing undies under a diaper and wetting them can be an interesting experience, a bit like wetting your pants as a kid. The diaper is just there to catch the mess and minimize the cleanup.

Fake poop things like oatmeal and bananas can be a bit enjoyable. The only time I found messing particularly interesting was when I involuntarily messed my diaper and I didn't have any control of the situation. Somehow that feeling completely overcame the typical shame/disgust that I feel if I ever try to forcibly mess, which is why I don't.

If you're putting stuff in your diaper I highly recommend having that area shaved or at the very least trimmed. I haven't taken any of the hair off my butt but I did remove the hair from my tummy down to between my legs, I absolutely love the feeling even when it's not related to ab/dl. I think removing hair from the butt could be very beneficial though, I hated cleaning bananas out of that area the last time I used them...

I have gone flying in my sailplane wearing a diaper. Oh, that was fun!

I like to cruise in my '56 Chevy Bel Air(when the weather is nice!). To me, theres nothing like a little road trip.

I like to wear them with my girlfriend. Put them on eachother have sex with them pushed to the side. Wet and then change into a fresh new diaper. Or dry hump with them wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Plumbing. You have to turn off the water and hence the toilets to fix plumbing, so diapers are an obvious choice. Been there, done that.

If you need to make a trip to the hardware store in the middle, your presence in the plumbing section explains any odd scents.
    Im inexperienced in that sort of stuff sry

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Depends on what you have already done. You could try sitting on a waterballoon that's in your diaper. Wear a plastic one inside out. Do gymnastics. Watch movies. Eat dinner. Excercise. Do homework. Change it while standing up, lying down, or while sitting. Try to change it without using any muscles from your lower body. Wet it till it leaks and look sad while asking pretend parents for a change. Go into town and shop or eat out. Do winter sports. Do laundry. Take a bath. Drink lots of water and hold it in till you pee involuntarily (only a suggestion, may cause medical problems etc... not responsible etc etc). Stuff diapers with cloth, food, ice, baby diapers, soda, splenda (for a cool alert), alka seltzer, SAP, lotion, or anything else. Wear diapers over underwear or your pants.

I am sure there are lots of other things you can do, this is just my list based on what I have done (and a few extras that I really just added to be silly, such as alka seltzer).
    Thanks I'll some of those ideas on board