Thread: Bambino

Default Bambino

Just thought i would share today i got a a case of 48 of the bambino and a case of 48 of the bambino teddy

How long you think they'll last?

It was a Bambino day for me too! So relaxing. (While simultaneously stressful, because all my days are.)

im so jealous i have never tried the bambino diapers before i will love to but they dont ship to my country but i fund them on ebay but the shippin is so expensive

Default Re: Bambino

Quote Originally Posted by littlebboy88 View Post
    im so jealous i have never tried the bambino diapers before i will love to but they dont ship to my country but i fund them on ebay but the shippin is so expensive
    What country do you live in?

I saw maybe a month or 2 they will last lol They are my favorite diapers next to dry 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    What country do you live in?
    im living in denmark

bigbabyderek2012

i love bambino diapers, they allow me to manage my incontinence and look cute at the same time.

Default Re: Bambino

Quote Originally Posted by littlebboy88 View Post
    im living in denmark
    Does Cuddlz ship to your country? They ship to the US, so I think they would deliver not as far away.

I've heard Cuddlz brand is similar, but I haven't tried them myself. Maybe that's a way for you to go.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Does Cuddlz ship to your country? They ship to the US, so I think they would deliver not as far away.

I've heard Cuddlz brand is similar, but I haven't tried them myself. Maybe that's a way for you to go.
    thanks... i do now about the cuddlz i have some of the new ones right now but i will still like to try the bambinos also heard they are much thicker compared to the cuddlz i also had some problems with the tapes on the new cuddlz its break off 3 in a row so far i have wrote about the tape problem in another thread.