Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you do IF!!!

Default What would you do IF!!!

Just was thinking what would you all do if society really did accept diapers, would you change the way you use them. Eg would you use them 24/7 rather than occasionally, would u then wear more in public and show your baby side? And would you wet in public or would you keep it as you do now and just wear when you felt like it? Whats all your thoughts?

Maybe if it was acceptable there would be all kinds of diapers you could shop for them in all styles and designs in big department stores or how about there being a section in paris or new york fashion week by chanel or dior with models doing the catwalk in designer diapers and baby gear, how would they re design the diaper? Or more to the point what designs would u like to see on your diaper would they design them bulky or thin etc...

We can all wish lol

Andy - crinklybum

I think some of the allure would actually disappear if diapers became socially acceptable... hehehe.

That said, I'd wear them more often, for the sakes of comfort and convenience.

Oh... and they'd have to get a damn sight cheaper, too.

I think that would be a great thing to see happen! Take, for instance, if it were summertime. For instance if you had a large backyard with a huge swimming pool and you decided to host a swimming party/barbecue.some of your family members & guests have NOT potty-trained toddlers so tyhe parents take off everything the toddlers are wearing except their diaper and carry them into the shallow end of the swimming pool "for a swim with mommy or daddy".So wanting to be the congenial party host that you are,you decide to take a dip into the pool yourself ,but before you do,you decide to take off your sandals ,t-shirt & jeans and everyone,expecting to see you wearing a bathing suit,all of a sudden see you dive into the pool wearing only your diaper. You tell your ASTONISHED guests,"I just thought I would go for a swim,too!" In a socially acceptable world,this wouldn't be a problem and your guests would not be astonished-perhaps they would go swimming as well with the same kind of "bathing suit" you have!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I think that would be a great thing to see happen! Take, for instance, if it were summertime. For instance if you had a large backyard with a huge swimming pool and you decided to host a swimming party/barbecue.some of your family members & guests have NOT potty-trained toddlers so tyhe parents take off everything the toddlers are wearing except their diaper and carry them into the shallow end of the swimming pool "for a swim with mommy or daddy".So wanting to be the congenial party host that you are,you decide to take a dip into the pool yourself ,but before you do,you decide to take off your sandals ,t-shirt & jeans and everyone,expecting to see you wearing a bathing suit,all of a sudden see you dive into the pool wearing only your diaper. You tell your ASTONISHED guests,"I just thought I would go for a swim,too!" In a socially acceptable world,this wouldn't be a problem and your guests would not be astonished-perhaps they would go swimming as well with the same kind of "bathing suit" you have!!!

Well, I guess if it was accepted, I still wouldn´t wear them in public... a lot :p
    More often, definately yes, as getting caught in diapers would be equal to getting caught in normal underwear.
    Which is only half as embarrassing. Which is nice.
    But to me, it wouldn´t stop being something private and personal.
    Wearing diapers would just feel even better, knowing that there´s nobody who would possibly blame and/or judge me for this desire.

Oh, acceptance. The eternal dream.
    ... right? O.o

Cherub

If diapers became socially acceptable, then yes I would wear more often. To say that something is socially acceptable, means that the stigma associated with that something becomes a LOT less. I would probably still wear them under my clothes. I highly doubt I'd wear just a T-shirt and diaper.

Same line of thought goes for wearing skimpy spandex on a beach. It's not illegal, and people actually do it. Now, some people can pull it off and be stylish. While other people you,,,,well, you wouldn't want to look at if all they were wearing was a skimpy pair of spandex. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to go parading down the beach or a street in a skimpy pair of spandex, or in this case a diaper. I'd have a bit more self decency and wear under my clothes. But the best part is that if someone happen to notice,,,,,no big deal.

myself not wanting to wear recreationally.. public or otherwise.
    and at the risk of being flamed... and definitely not wanting to insult anyone here.....
    i would like to speak to the to the social viability of everyone else wearing in public. which i am on the positive side of.....
    (so please bare with me as i make my point)

i have been wondering if at lest some male diaper wearing behavior is not several layers of mental and emotional gymnastics. driven by a certain part-time denial of masculine body shape; or possibly a desire for a more neutral or neutered, and thus innocent body shape. a puffy bottom and a front without genitalia poking out.... the few ABDL's that i have personally known always seem to want to "pat" themselves in these areas as if to continuously reinforce this ideal vision... (emotionally). something that they wouldn't do when not diapered... (not that i have observed).

there are of course other ABDL reinforcing behaviors such as what a given person wears besides their diapers. what ancillary equipment they have; both of a personal nature... binkies, sippiy cups, teddy bears and the like.... and then there is their bed room furniture, bedding, wall coverings and the list goes on....

we also have what/how the ABDL uses their diaper as an added sensory input reinforcement. some say that they just like the very softness of the diaper between their legs.... while others to one extent or another use their diapers in real-life destructive-testing mode... lol... or as they were intended, so to speak.

all of these behaviors reinforcing some emotional/parts feelings; while serving to suppress and or hide other emotional/parts feeling of ones self or ones life... or maybe both. many use the term "stress-relief".... but i wonder if that is not more of a side-effect that is noticed after the fact, than what the male in question was first looking for consciously or unconsciously when they were first driven to toward diapers.

i understand that this drive probably changes for the male over the years.... from their first young per-adolescent desires and adventures. ranging through puberty and into their efforts at dating and then into adulthood.

so if there are some folks (mostly men) who may want to dress and act like a baby in public... this while having some acceptance and or understanding in doing so... how real babies get along in public is not the best analog, but it is maybe the only analog for this public acceptance....

first and foremost; no one likes to see a squalling baby out who is unattended by their parent. it's like; someone take care of that "thing".... please....!

and no one wants to have a baby in their lap piss on them... ever had that happen to you. i have... their diaper was already needing a change when the bloody thing was handed to me and then it peed again.

and then there is that really rude parent who is so very used to the vial smell of their baby that when the thing takes a (you know what).... the parent just lets the baby set in it a while.... and everyone else in the area suffers horribly!!! and that is with the child eating baby food....

now make that an adult who is very used to his own vial stink and lets lose in public while in a crowd.... and has been eating adult style food all their adult life.... you (good) parents know what i am talking about here.

now let us think about the habit that babies have of letting-go in the tub.... or swimming pool... or wading pool... do you want to swim with one? and given that sort of real-life baby behavior, would you be so inclined to swim with an adult-baby in a diaper.... maybe one who you had observed acting much like a real baby.... (deep sigh)

i understand that ABDL's want to practice and play in public. that it's the holy grail in a way. but as childish babies, or as responsible adults....
    as the latter you already have the run of the world right now. all you need is to accept yourself as and for who you are. and respect both yourself and the public around you......

and understand that there are some things better kept in private....

don't feel bad. as a fully transitioned post-op transexual; there are also (still) things that i must keep in private as well.....
    take heart; it's the world that we live in.
    Last edited by littlelodgewrecker; 29-Jan-2013 at 01:30.

I would not wear more offten why should I subject others to my sexual fantasies who would not other wise want to be exposed to it.

For what littlelodgewrecker said, I doubt that I would wear in public any more than I now do, which isn't often, because if I use them, even just to wet, they still smell in a very short while. I have no desire to inflict that on others, or myself, for that matter. I suppose if it was truly accepted, I might wear occasionally and not use them, but realistically, I can't see myself putting myself in a position where I would "out" myself in front of my friends.

Its all a big mystery to me