Thread: hello there!

Talking hello there!

hola!

im GangstaBinky (u can call me GB if u want lol). Imma collage student who has got a thing for a good pacifier. nothing like some good ole binky time to ease ones mind. as i mentioned b4 i do attend collage at ITT Tech, going for a associates in Computer Network Admin...then on to a bachelors in Systems Security. Aside from my school work i enjoy researching anything science related. I love all things ending in -ology. imma total science nerd...i live for factual knowledge accumulation as long as its some kinda -ology lol. i like medical learning also. I like spending time with my friends too and imma BIG football fan. i have several teams i love and 2 i despise lol. i also enjoy watching and playing basketball. i like to work out and stay fit in my down time as well.

I been into pacifiers for a few years, at one time in my life my stress and anxiety was constantly very high and as a life long nail biter, i was nibbling my nails all the way back to the cuticle & nearly all the way off (gross and unhealthy) so i decided i had to stop somehow. "well at least a pacifier is meant to be in ur mouth." i said to myself and now im hooked lol. i dont nail bite anymore tho

the binkies kinda lead me to AB-ism and regression stuff, so thats where im at now. I knkow of a few local Littles but im looking to expand my friendship network with people who "get" me. i also feel that everyone could use a lil support, myself included.

Quote Originally Posted by GangstaLuvsBinkys View Post
    hola!

im GangstaBinky (u can call me GB if u want lol). Imma collage student who has got a thing for a good pacifier. nothing like some good ole binky time to ease ones mind. as i mentioned b4 i do attend collage at ITT Tech, going for a associates in Computer Network Admin...then on to a bachelors in Systems Security. Aside from my school work i enjoy researching anything science related. I love all things ending in -ology. imma total science nerd...i live for factual knowledge accumulation as long as its some kinda -ology lol. i like medical learning also. I like spending time with my friends too and imma BIG football fan. i have several teams i love and 2 i despise lol. i also enjoy watching and playing basketball. i like to work out and stay fit in my down time as well.

I been into pacifiers for a few years, at one time in my life my stress and anxiety was constantly very high and as a life long nail biter, i was nibbling my nails all the way back to the cuticle & nearly all the way off (gross and unhealthy) so i decided i had to stop somehow. "well at least a pacifier is meant to be in ur mouth." i said to myself and now im hooked lol. i dont nail bite anymore tho

the binkies kinda lead me to AB-ism and regression stuff, so thats where im at now. I knkow of a few local Littles but im looking to expand my friendship network with people who "get" me. i also feel that everyone could use a lil support, myself included.
    Ah, another person who likes to learn about science!

Welcome to ADISC GB

I'm a (graduating this year) computer science student. My interest lies very much in the realm of HCI and UX Design, but once I graduate I hope to just find any job for the time being. Once I get experience, I will hunt down a really nice UX job!

Outside all of that, I really don't get to do much! I'm very busy all the time, but I love to go travelling (Hopefully going to Las Vegas this year), and I enjoy playing Video Games (currently working through Amnesia).

You definitely are going to be very welcome here, everyone is very friendly and I hope you make all kinds of new friends!

- Lobie