Thread: My introduction to all my new(and lifelong!) friends in the ADISC world!!!

Smile My introduction to all my new(and lifelong!) friends in the ADISC world!!!

Hi,everyone!I'm changedlife.I had a bed wetting problem when I was 5 yrs old.My parents paid for a "stop bedwetting"program that had several practices & proceedures that, as I remember(this is quite a few years ago!) went on for about 3 months-seemed like 4-ever.This program failed and my dad got kind of upset with me & made me sleep on the floor next to my bed-thentold my mom to put a diaper on me 'cause,dad said,if I want to act like a baby,we'll treat you like one.
    So, I was forced to wear diapers from the time I got home from school until I woke up next day for over a year.I fought over it the whole time-soon as I got home from school it was: lay down on the carpet,pants taken off by mom & a diaper put onwith rubber pants,EVERY DAY! I hated it. After the forcing stopped, I decided when I was 17 to wear diapers 'cause I WANTED TO FEEL WHAT DIAPERS FELT LIKE! Since that day,Ive never been happier!Diapers are soooo comfortable-soft and fluffy on me---I will NEVER go back to underwear pants-EVER!!! Now,you all know why I'm a changed life!

Quote Originally Posted by changedlife View Post
    Hi,everyone!I'm changedlife.I had a bed wetting problem when I was 5 yrs old.My parents paid for a "stop bedwetting"program that had several practices & proceedures that, as I remember(this is quite a few years ago!) went on for about 3 months-seemed like 4-ever.This program failed and my dad got kind of upset with me & made me sleep on the floor next to my bed-thentold my mom to put a diaper on me 'cause,dad said,if I want to act like a baby,we'll treat you like one.
    So, I was forced to wear diapers from the time I got home from school until I woke up next day for over a year.I fought over it the whole time-soon as I got home from school it was: lay down on the carpet,pants taken off by mom & a diaper put onwith rubber pants,EVERY DAY! I hated it. After the forcing stopped, I decided when I was 17 to wear diapers 'cause I WANTED TO FEEL WHAT DIAPERS FELT LIKE! Since that day,Ive never been happier!Diapers are soooo comfortable-soft and fluffy on me---I will NEVER go back to underwear pants-EVER!!! Now,you all know why I'm a changed life!
    Hey there changedlife!

Well I'm glad you are accepting of your ABDL lifestyle, so many people on here have such a hard time accepting themselves, I'm sure you can help people a lot

So, outside the realm of ABDL, what is it that you enjoy doing? Do you like to play any sports?

I'm definitely not a sports fan, but I am in TaeKwon-Do (I have a 2nd degree black belt), and I do enjoy playing golf as well. That's really about the extent that I can manage to do!

Outside that I am a speedcuber, and I am starting to get back into it a lot more than the past year of off and on cubing. Should be interesting, and I hope I can get better!

I hope you have been enjoying your time around here, and I'm glad you've already become a contributing member of the community!

Hope to hear back from you soon.

- Lobie