Thread: Hi everyone!

Red face Hi everyone!

Quite nervous to start posting... I'm hoping that getting to know people here might help me come out of my shell more!

I'm a vegan nursing student from South Australia, where I've been living for five years after I moved from the UK with my family. I'm in a long term relationship with a really supportive boyfriend (and Daddy!). I love mmo gaming (especially WoW and GW2), drawing, reading, I like watching anime on occasion, I collect figures and ball jointed dolls, my favourite bands are Jack off Jill, Manic Street Preachers, and Asking Alexandria...

I tend to be a bit of a lurker on forums, but I'd really like to be more involved! I hope I get to know everyone! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsie View Post
    Quite nervous to start posting... I'm hoping that getting to know people here might help me come out of my shell more!

I'm a vegan nursing student from South Australia, where I've been living for five years after I moved from the UK with my family. I'm in a long term relationship with a really supportive boyfriend (and Daddy!). I love mmo gaming (especially WoW and GW2), drawing, reading, I like watching anime on occasion, I collect figures and ball jointed dolls, my favourite bands are Jack off Jill, Manic Street Preachers, and Asking Alexandria...

I tend to be a bit of a lurker on forums, but I'd really like to be more involved! I hope I get to know everyone! ^^
    Hey sarsie!

I'm a fan of MMOs as well, although I haven't been playing them much, I've just been far to busy to actually play. But I do have a WoW, D3, and GW2 account :3

What is your main class are you on WoW? What's your biggest accomplishment?

For me, Okatar (my Shaman), and my biggest accomplishment was during WoTLK, I was the top shaman on my server, and I was in a guild where we got a few firsts (for the server), like first 25man "I'm on a Boat", and we we're 2nd to complete 10m heroic, and 2nd to *reach* 25m heroic Lich King, never downed him due to guild starting to fall apart. Now the entire server I was on has fell apart.

Plus, the Lich King was by far my favourite fight I have ever been a part of.

Hope to hear back from you soon, and I hope you really do become more involved! It will be great having you around

- Lobie