Thread: My Intro

Default My Intro

I have had a fascination with diapers for a long time, and only dared wearing them for short periods.

I broke out and for the summer of 2010 wore them mostly all the time (for urine), but when my secret was discovered I went back to the "normal" lifestyle which made me grumpy and unhappy.

I did that for six months, then went back to wearing on and off. Since December 2012, I began wearing 24/7 , and I am my happy self again.

I work out at the gym 3 to 4 days a week, which brings interesting questions of diaper etiquette in the locker room.

I also am an avid reader and beginning writer, I am a handy man with computers and other electronic equipment, and really have fun doing small carpentry projects, of which I am not very good at but have fun doing it.

Hope to talk to some nice people and have interesting exchanges.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by hcwbdb View Post
    I have had a fascination with diapers for a long time, and only dared wearing them for short periods.

I broke out and for the summer of 2010 wore them mostly all the time (for urine), but when my secret was discovered I went back to the "normal" lifestyle which made me grumpy and unhappy.

I did that for six months, then went back to wearing on and off. Since December 2012, I began wearing 24/7 , and I am my happy self again.

I work out at the gym 3 to 4 days a week, which brings interesting questions of diaper etiquette in the locker room.

I also am an avid reader and beginning writer, I am a handy man with computers and other electronic equipment, and really have fun doing small carpentry projects, of which I am not very good at but have fun doing it.

Hope to talk to some nice people and have interesting exchanges.

cheers
    Hey there hcwbdb :3

Well, ADISC is a great place of learning more about anything abdl, and having brilliant discussions outside the world of abdl!

If you are a writer I'd really recommend the stories sections of the forum (here, and here). There are probably lots of wonderful stories, and lots of tips for aspiring writers. I'm not even remotely close to a writer, so I know nothing :P

I am however, excellent with computers myself. Less so in the engineering hardware aspect, I'm more of a fan in the programming and software design front. In particular HCI (UX Design) is a big fan of mine, and I hope to have a job (soon) working in that position!

I hope you make all kinds of new friends, and I hope to see you around the site

- Lobie