Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

I am HokieABDL's wife, and I thought I would join just to see what he gets into over here

I would enjoy talking to anyone about whatever is on their mind. I am a really open person for the most part, and willing to learn. I like to be an Adult Little Girl. I like teddy bears, dolls, playing legos, drinking out of sippy cups and bottles.

I'm not as active as HokieABDL, but I hope to post on the forums once I get more comfortable. Thanks for having me in your "crib."

Thank you, darlin' (mommy!). Welcome to the crib.

@--)----

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDLWife View Post
    I am HokieABDL's wife, and I thought I would join just to see what he gets into over here

I would enjoy talking to anyone about whatever is on their mind. I am a really open person for the most part, and willing to learn. I like to be an Adult Little Girl. I like teddy bears, dolls, playing legos, drinking out of sippy cups and bottles.

I'm not as active as HokieABDL, but I hope to post on the forums once I get more comfortable. Thanks for having me in your "crib."
    Hi and welcome. I mentioned to your husband that I had invited my wife to the site, several years ago, but she wasn't interested. I thought she would have some good advise and support to our teen members, but now we are an 18 and above site. Either way, she wanted me to free range, I guess.

I can't wait to see your input on some interesting thread, but even if you're not interested in that, it's good to have you on board.

Welcome to Adisc!

I was introduced to HokieABDL on ADISC not to long ago, but I want to say that I really appreciate his friendship so far. There are a lot of things that we have in common, as well as yourself (Hokie can fill you in on the details). I think it is wonderful that you have decided to join.

ADISC is a great community where you find other friends and individuals that share in both your AB and non-AB interests.

As far as I know, you and Hokie are the first AB married couple to participate, but I very well could be incorrect. Although I am married as well, and my wife occasionally participates in some ABDL activities, she has not joined Adisc or desired to do so.

In any case, it is great to have you participate.

I hope you will feel welcome here on the site!