Thread: Hello!

Smile Hello!

Hi,

Long time reader, first time poster!

Well, you can guess from my username I'm a DL. Have been interested/attracted to diapers since I was little. A few of my
    other interests are European cars, cooking/baking & gardening.

Hope to add a review, some experiences or just my .02 here & there.

Feel free to ask me any questions!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dldude29 View Post
    Hi,

Long time reader, first time poster!

Well, you can guess from my username I'm a DL. Have been interested/attracted to diapers since I was little. A few of my
    other interests are European cars, cooking/baking & gardening.

Hope to add a review, some experiences or just my .02 here & there.

Feel free to ask me any questions!
    Thanks!
    Hey there dldude29!

Glad to see you are finally hopping out to say hi to the community

I love cooking and baking as well! I have made some really yummy tasting dishes, but not anything wonderfully impressive. Probably my favourite thing I have ever made is a mango-cherry glazed chicken! Tasted really wonderful, but I haven't made it since that one time. I kind of want to try some mango-cherry glazed ribs, but it may not be very good on pork!

What is your favourite dish you have ever made? What about the favourite dish you have eaten?

Hope that I can hear back from you soon, and see you around the site contributing more in the future

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey there dldude29!

Glad to see you are finally hopping out to say hi to the community

I love cooking and baking as well! I have made some really yummy tasting dishes, but not anything wonderfully impressive. Probably my favourite thing I have ever made is a mango-cherry glazed chicken! Tasted really wonderful, but I haven't made it since that one time. I kind of want to try some mango-cherry glazed ribs, but it may not be very good on pork!

What is your favourite dish you have ever made? What about the favourite dish you have eaten?

Hope that I can hear back from you soon, and see you around the site contributing more in the future

- Lobie

Hi Lobie,

Thank you! That mango-cherry glazed chicken sounds good! I guess my favorite creation would be the coconut/key lime pie I make occasionally! Favorite dish...hmmmm... I like a variety of different food, but give me a club sandwich with some crispy battered fries any day over something fancy! A walnut fudge brownie w/ ice cream for dessert wouldn't hurt either!

-dldude29