Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babyish things you wish they made for adult babies

Default Babyish things you wish they made for adult babies

I'd love a baby Bouncer, a baby gym and a baby walker all in adult size but with the babyish quality of the originals. What would you like?

i have alwas wanted a lot of baby stuff. i wished that they made most baby stuff for ABDLS. i would love nothing more than going out in my push chair.

or out in the car in my car seat.

or eating my dinner in my high chair while being feed by a carer or babysitter.

or being bounced in my bouncer.

i would love it if any or all of these things were made for ABDL's.

I am for the bouncer and the walker a car seat, plastic high chair like the Graco neat seat a swing. What fun I would have.

Default Babyish things you wish they made for adult babies

My top two in order would be modern highchair/booster seat and bouncer.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelman21 View Post
    My top two in order would be modern highchair/booster seat and bouncer.
    Same for me, I can understand the older people enjoying wooden made high chairs but for me that wouldn't do it, I had a plastic high chair when I was younger since I was born in 1980, would also love a modern car seat like the Radiant series and my fetish stroller of all time the Graco Navigator in a adult sized version.

I'd like an adult-sized Sit-'n'-Spin. It was by far my favorite toy/ride as a kid... and I even had a bobby horse!

Mine would be the old time wooden high chair and play pen. Nowadays they would be hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by TripWarzlyn View Post
    I'd like an adult-sized Sit-'n'-Spin. It was by far my favorite toy/ride as a kid.
    I think we have those. :P

http://www.pajiba.com/image/tumblr_lrisuu9L6H1qey7k0o1_400.gif

(joking)

Adult sized toddler bed with phineas and ferb or dinosaurs theme would be super great (plastic, not wood which they do have). A real child-looking adult stroller would be nice. I also think a scaled up suppy cup would be pretty cool too. I feel kinda like a doof when I am drinking out of a little 9 oz cup with a toddler mouth sized nipple.

In fact, I would like a scaled up house and back yard which would make everything bigger: fridge, doors, potty, bed, table, stairs, playground, sink, bathtub, car, couch, etc, etc. Everything imaginable scaled up so that an adult becomes the equivalent of a toddler/little kid. To need a booster seat or high chair just to eat at the table, a potty chair extender, to have to take stairs one at a time, to literally have to climb to get on a couch or bed, to be able to take baths like a toddler... oh the possibilities. What happened to that lottery post, I think I know what I would do with that $110,000,000.

Quote Originally Posted by TripWarzlyn View Post
    I'd like an adult-sized Sit-'n'-Spin. It was by far my favorite toy/ride as a kid... and I even had a bobby horse!
    Sit - n - spin forever I had one and honestly I'm still small enough to fit on one. I was a dizzy kid