Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not being able to wet.

Default Not being able to wet.

I'm sorry if the title is a bit vague, but I couldn't think of a more short and to the point title.

Anyways, I've noticed that I have a hard time wetting when I'm not standing or in a bathroom.

Even when I really need to go sometimes I have a hard time wetting while lying down, sitting, or not in a bathroom.

I can manage do wet a bit while standing when not in a bathroom, but I still have problems.

I also notice that I get a REALLY strong urge to go when I enter a bathroom; even when I didn't feel the urge before.

Anyone else notice this? I mean I know it's because I've been toilet trained, but it's really annoying not being able to go anywhere.

Heh

It gets easier over time. But is that a good thing? Depends who you ask.

I know what you mean. I often have to stand up to really wet, but overtime I could wet while sitting on the computer or laying down usually when watching television on the floor in nothing but my pullup and a t-shirt

If you're wearing a diaper good, but those of us in "potty training," leak like crazy with pullups. Keep that in mind.

I think the only thing you can do is just relax and progress (or, regress, ) little by little and eventually it'll be just something you can do. I still have to try to be wet, and it ruins the experience. My bladder could be in explode mode when I sleep, and when I wake up I'm dry and don't have to go until sometime later like before my shower.

Stay patient kiddo!

It gets easier with time. I had that problem for ahwhile. First i got used to wetting in my room standing up. then i worked on sitting and wetting in my room. then so on and fourth. now im working on laying down and wetting and can do it public.

Yes Miles it will get a lot easier for you to wet when diapered. It seems for me that the wetter my diapers get the easier it is for me to wet them. I also have no problem doing it at night when asleep either but that is another story. So good luck on wetting your diapers in the future and be careful of leaks. A good pair or two of plastic pants will help to prevent that.

Thanks you two.

I can go when I stand up (even in public) but it's never anywhere near what I can do while in the bathroom.

Also is there any other way to learn how to wet out of the bathroom faster? I only have about $20 left in my wallet and I don't want to waste all my diapers just trying to learn how to wet without standing up.

Millenniumfalsehood

Believe me, it gets easier. In fact, the only reason I have to stand up to wet is because I'm afraid my diaper will leak all over the chair/bed, and won't *that* be a fun one to have to explain.

ya im with you
    cant wait till i can pee layign down in bed
    hopefully lead to bedwetting..
    hmm

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Thanks you two.

I can go when I stand up (even in public) but it's never anywhere near what I can do while in the bathroom.

Also is there any other way to learn how to wet out of the bathroom faster? I only have about $20 left in my wallet and I don't want to waste all my diapers just trying to learn how to wet without standing up.
    Relax, if possible close your eyes, and imagine you are in the bathroom, then go.

Oh and diapers aren't really designed to absorb what you can do in the bathroom, slower is better.

we are only 300 miles away from each other, we could go half way and ill load you up with diapers