Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it normal?

Default Is it normal?

So I've been wearing for the past 4 days now, I finally go back to my normal underwear and i have had like 6 close calls to day where i almost had an accident. is this normal or no?

Well yea, you were just wearing diapers for four straight days. It makes sense that since you've just been letting it go freely with little thought, you would continue to do this a couple days after. Now if you had worn a little bit longer than four days, you probably would have had an accident since you're brain wouldn't have reacted quick enough and wouldn't have realized you weren't in diapers any longer.

Very doubtful. After years and years and years of your bladder behaving the same way, its seriously unlikely that after only 4 days your brain had somehow untrained it, which is not likely anyways. Nothing has ever been supported that people who wear for any length of time can "untrain" their bladder. You can however get to the point where you will know you have to go, and release just as easy, without thinking about it, but in turn, be just as able to hold it.

Everybody, to coin a phrase, is different. But I agree with DONeill73 that one does not untrain oneself, at least without a whole lot more effort. Most of us find that wearing/not wearing is a condition of losing/having control.

Nevertheless, if you find that it continues to be a problem, you could probably get by with some of the guards-type products that fit in your underwear and catch minor leaks.

Im not saying un trained but it was more of I didn't realize I needed to go untill I was about to, and I wear every night so im use to wetting without feeling it (at night anyways) also I do have a bit of a weak bladder to begin with. I should have added that but my phone was being a pain.
    Last edited by Skymeme; 25-Jan-2013 at 03:01.

It's happened to me too, but not to that extent. I wore for a few days in a row and when I wasn't in them I noticed it was a lot easier to go and I'd go a bit more often than usual. It wasn't anything night and day since it was only a few days, but I did notice it wasn't exactly like how I have always been, but it eventually went back to the way it usually is when I don't wear.

Been there suffered from ot. Pissed myself ay work thank god I forgot an pair of pants there like a week before.

I haven't had any extreme accidents, but I most certainly have had situations where either I had stomach issues and wished I had the protection of diapers on me. I also have a big problem with leaks after urinating. Even though I was taking breaks at times to give my skin some air with regular underwear, I would end up with very damp underwear that smelled and stayed damp. It caused irritation on my skin and just wasn't pleasant. I've found that it is better to be wearing a diaper every day, unless I am fasting and not drinking water that particular day.

I also remember those times on long car trips or events where I didn't wear a diaper and regretted it. Better safe than sorry is how I feel now.

methedragon2

I think that it is, I have been wearing diapers all my life and I can still control when I go but some times it is hard cuz I am just so use to just letting in go

its nice to read i am not the only one with this set of problems. I hate the leaks after going, and the dampness that flows all day.

Quote Originally Posted by CrissyVon View Post
    I haven't had any extreme accidents, but I most certainly have had situations where either I had stomach issues and wished I had the protection of diapers on me. I also have a big problem with leaks after urinating. Even though I was taking breaks at times to give my skin some air with regular underwear, I would end up with very damp underwear that smelled and stayed damp. It caused irritation on my skin and just wasn't pleasant. I've found that it is better to be wearing a diaper every day, unless I am fasting and not drinking water that particular day.

I also remember those times on long car trips or events where I didn't wear a diaper and regretted it. Better safe than sorry is how I feel now.