Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if...

Default What if...

What if in 1993 KC never created goodnites? Would we then have larger diapers or pull-ons (as we do today)?

sure makes you wonder. I love thinking what if thoughts......

What if nobody was potty trained and the whole world wore diapers their whole life. I bet the larger diapers would be crazy good!

oh how i sorta wish this was true

what if abdl's were accepted

Quote Originally Posted by RH1979 View Post
    What if nobody was potty trained and the whole world wore diapers their whole life. I bet the larger diapers would be crazy good!
    Imagine the landfill problem we'd have...haha. At least our small little group has a very small impact on garbage disposal.

Some one else would jave done it.

I'd bet that another company would have come out with it anyway - there was an obvious demand. Though I've always preferred P&G stuff over KC, the bedwetting diapers were a great idea for the kids in the transitioning stages out of diapers and in grade school.

We would still adult pull ups because adult pullups where origanlly designed for women on there period, they had nothing to do with wetting

Default Re: What if...

Too bad no one can come up with a good adult design. I've hated all the pull ons that I have tried.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

What if diapers were the norm and people who were toilet trained were the ones who were looked down upon. Hmm? Makes you think about all those weird toilet trained people. What weirdos, lol? (Haha, I am toilet trained)